WE WON! Who wants to go to Fiji? :)

Walter got a lucky Fiji shirt for Christmas ... turquoise raw silk, covered in red birds of paradise flowers ... just in case he needs to show up in photos LOL.

my productivity will be pretty much Zero today at work until the announcement...lol

It's so exciting!!!! GoPro is ready, cameras charged, cabana wear cleaned and pressed, suitcase waiting to be packed- oh, wait- no tickets-lol. Can't wait to see which lucky Pearler wins this fabulous trip!!!!! And, what the mysterious announcement that Jeremy will make? Anyone know what time all this takes place?

Today's the day! So excited, DH and I woild love to go on this fantastic trip, we love traveling and photography. Can't wait to hear who's the lucky one. Good luck everyone!

If there is anything amiss in this list, please let me know asap, and yes, California time :)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 35
Congratulations to the winner and runner up. And thank you Jeremy for not only doing this, but planning on doing it again!!! Very generous of you.

Hmmmmm Bali....yeah I think that might work for next year...lol

Wow, I'm speechless (but I can still type!)... such a very generous thing you are doing, Jeremy and Hisano, PP and PG. Thank you so much. I didn't win but feel very fortunate to know everyone here because you all have made my life brighter. Congratulations to the winner and runner up! And I'm excited for the new year and many more new years! Blessings to all of you! <3

Congratulations!! Looking forward to lots of Fiji photos and videos! And of course, I can't wait to enter next year's raffle. Thanks Jeremy!

Back