June hong kong fair

Cees

Who is going to the Hong Kong Fair, which starts on June 19?

Do you attend every HK show? It seems like you were just here in March. Will you come for the big one in September, too?

Not me. It's hot this time of year in HK and not all the vendors show up for the June show anyway. Not that you can't have fun. I mean it is HK.

Do you attend every HK show? It seems like you were just here in March. Will you come for the big one in September, too?

We do attend them all. This show we'll be spending most of the time preparing for our annual mid-year promotion and collecting special pearls for the connoisseur sale. The September show is when we prepare for Christmas and March is restocking after Christmas.

It doesn't hurt that most South Sea and Tahitian pearl auctions happen right around the shows.

Have a good trip!

I have decided that if I were to join you in HK, it would be in March, as I dislike the heat! :) Roll on 2017! :D

DK :)

I can hardly wait for your delicious reports and enticing pictures! Safe travels.

We've got reservations for dinner tomorrow at 7:30 p.m.

Mui Kee Cookfood Stall

I know, the name is interesting, but it was recommended to me.
It's at 45-47 Kimberly in Tsim Sha Tsui. Below is the address/name in Chinese if needed for a taxi!

妹記大排檔
尖沙咀金巴利道45-47號金巴利廣場地庫全層

Fantastic Jeremy and Hisano, great to meet you and others again.

Aww, I wish I could meet you all in the Cookfood Stall. Please post a picture, if you can. (Sounds like a place Anthony Bourdain would discover in "Parts Unknown".) Enjoy!

Back