A Facebook Live Pearl Paradise Show and Tell

newberry

What could be a better birthday than being able to play pearls in the Pearl Paradise pearl vault is being able to share the fun with all of you. All of this started as it's spring. Hisano and Jeremy's annual trip to Hong Kong bringing back lots of pearls for their vault. Me being very very curious and needing new pearls. Mix that with a birthday and a few friends deciding to join me on a quest to visit Paradise.

Soooo join us on Tuesday 11 AM Pacific time for a Facebook live Pearl Paradise show and tell.

We have all seen the purple Edison's that Imgarden posted but let me tell you there is lots more surprises in store. I know a few of them but if you want to see what we will be seeing watch on Tuesday. Be ready because there are several one of a kind, once in a life time strands. I am not kidding or exaggerating when I say there is something truly special there. If there is something you want to see let them know and we will model it for you. Lucy and Ethel with Imgarden and Kay :)

Amazing! Unfortunately that will be 4am here in Melbourne! Are Facebook live posts available to watch at a later time?

I would love to watch the Facebook live posts too but alas, I'll be in Greece for a holiday. Our friends have rented a house without wifi. I'll watch later if that's possible.

Looking forward to it...I'm planning to jump ship at the office for a bit :)

Sigh. Count me out. I'll be working. I'm not sure my boss would like to look over my shoulder at my huge monitor and see those goodies instead of a computer program.

Happy Birthday. I'm planning to be at my new semi-retirement job, but will be thinking of you all. Perhaps we can watch a replay later in the day?

Wow this sounds like loads of fun! I would like to join online ... I just need to visit my friend to borrow her high speed connection. What facebook name should I look for?
Linda

Happy Happy Birthday! So excited to see there's going to be a live Facebook posting; praying my internet connections are working on Tuesday! What Facebook address?

Happy Happy Birthday! So excited to see there's going to be a live Facebook posting; praying my internet connections are working on Tuesday! What Facebook address?

Go to Pearl Paradise on Facebook. Wish you were going to be there Cathy!

Ethel here, I am looking forward to your Birthday party in "The Vault" and seeing these special items that we will be viewing. DH couldn't believe it when I told him what was coming in. He is so intrigued he's coming down also. I have some friends who will be viewing the pearls later in the day when they are off work. I hope there is a link so we can keep this video.

That sounds like tons of fun, newberry! Happy birthday, newberry! So wish I could be there too, but like BW, I will tethered to my desk at work during that time :(

Last edited:
I know you will have a terrific time ogling pearls and celebrating Newberry's birthday! Enjoy!

Sorry to miss this - I will be 25 feet underwater talking to the audience about the Philippines coral reefs in the aquarium. Any chance it will be recorded so we can catch the fun later on? A virtual mini-ruckus is better than no ruckus at all...

Oh, I am so excited! Wish I were coming too, Newberry. I can't WAIT to see what your birthday party gets to see ... Happy Happy Birthday Hugs to you and hugs to everyone else :)

I really hope I can watch this live video!

Hope you have a Happy Birthday!!

I am very excited, and a little scared. I am supposed to be good until the Ruckus, lol.

Back