Check out Douglas at the Perlas Del Mar de Cortez pearl farm with GIA

GemGeek

Pearlista
See the farm at the top, and Douglas in a photo at end of the GIA Alumni newsletter. :)

Click HERE.

Thanks, Gemgeek, for the link to the article! A visit to the Cortez Pearl Farm is high on my list; maybe as soon as next year! Well, if life gets back to something close to normal.

There isn't a GIA chapter here in Portland, unfortunately, but the informational webinars GIA has been offering are excellent. This last one was on Montana Sapphire.

Thanks for sharing Blaire! Those were great times...I made a lot of friends during that particular GIA-Pearl Safari Event :)
Sad to have left the Cortez Pearl Farm...but truly happy to have this amazing opportunity to work with someone I admire and with great Dreams, so I am more blessed than ever before.
Actually thinking of changing my username too.

Thanks, Gemgeek, for the link to the article! A visit to the Cortez Pearl Farm is high on my list; maybe as soon as next year! Well, if life gets back to something close to normal.

There isn't a GIA chapter here in Portland, unfortunately, but the informational webinars GIA has been offering are excellent. This last one was on Montana Sapphire.

Yes! And we all do need Life to return to normal, don't we?
Those webinars have been splendid! Especially the ones on Pearls and I liked the one about Montana Sapphires :)

Wow, Douglas that’s a massive change! Thank God you have real as well as virtual friends, and you’ve landed here. You were a great lecturer at the PG ruckus film, just the kind of lecturer we loved in college. Smart, challenging and amusing, too.

Lucky us, for sure!

Like the start of another Big Life! Cool beans, much respect.

Last edited:
Back