Octo Babies!

Oooooh gorgeous!! I love her! The quahog head is very cool.

Thanks so much everyone! I wore it last night, out to dinner with my DH and he said that is a true "Jersey Pearl"...the clam it came from was harvested about 10 miles from where we live. We had an order of roasted clams as an appy last night, in tribute.

Happy to announce that I am now the proud owner (mother :) of one of Sheri's Octos: Meet Octavia - she is enjoying the Florida sunshine right now and will come home with me to Germany next week Octavia 2.jpgOctavia 1.jpgOctavia 3.jpg

Gorgeous and adorable!

Enjoy the Florida weather this week. It's the most gorgeous it's been in a long time. 70-low 80F, clear skies, light breeze. Just gorgeous.

Hello, Octavia! You are lovely :)

Sheri Somehow I missed this I think, the post earrings are really cool! The Big one is amazing!

I love coming back to this thread though. I hope people will repost pics of their Octos. Here are the bronze Tiny tandems ( like the shadows created in the pic):

Tands.jpg

I'm so glad to see Althea out and about, and what lovely photos you have posted, Purranha! I have a new addition to my own octo family, so thought I'd share...a giant in rose bronze and a teensy baby, kiln-fired enamel on silver, both set with metallic freshwater pearls I got at the September show in Hong Kong. This is the first time I've made one of the infants into a post earring, and I'm thinking I may need to make more!

Here is the actual debut of the unnamed octo with the Mint Green Vietnamese Akoya...

mint akoya .jpg

mint akoya 2.jpg

Here is the Octo collection thus far (more fun to come):

OCTOS.jpg

Tandem Dudes
(next to SOC Keshi, Red Spinel and Black Spinel):

Tandem September.jpg

Last edited:
Back