little h live chat February 17th!

I too enjoyed watching the video, love every piece shown! Thank you BAS and Hisano, you two looked gorgeous and are great ambassadors for pearls.

Hisano, your designs are so modern and chic, your creativity and enthusiasm will take you far. Loving your seed pearl collection so much! B you and Hisano look great, how fun! Thanks for the video.

It was great fun! Those luscious rubies can't leave my mind!

Big huge THANK YOU hugs to Barbara and Hisano; we had fun right along with you! And Thanks to Jeremy for posting the video. Ah, those rubies, BAS ... :)

Just had a chance to finish the video - had to do it in two sittings. Great job and Angela .. you are a wizard with a camera! Such fabulous photos and the close ups were so helpful as you really can't see the pearls in any sort of detail without that second screen. Well done Hisano and BAS ! Everything was gorgeous and those photos really made the interiors pop !

Hi Pattye,
I've worked with freshwater pearls for a bit when I was in undergrad getting my metals and jewelry degree. That's when I used to go to the beads shows where I met John Tu:) After getting my BFA in metals and jewelry I moved on to get my masters degree in NY. When I came back from NY I got a job as a jewelry teacher at a college. Since the teaching job was part time, I was looking for another job that I can also work part time. That's when PP was posting an add in Craigslist and I applied for the in-house stringer position. (Jeremy likes to say we met through Craigslist but this is the actual story, lol)
I was juggling two teaching jobs and PP for awhile until we got engaged. I think you know the rest of the story from here:D

I'm finally home and got to watch the video! I want to again thank and compliment Angela for her absolutely terrific photography during the chat! Scott and Angela worked behind-the-scenes for days in preparation for creating this video (and for days afterwards).

Of course, a special thank you to Jeremy and Hisano for agreeing to let me interview Hisano and show her line. I hope everyone finds it informative and enjoyable. I sure loved all the PP chats I watched!

CathyKeshi -- I hope you share every step of your project with us! I wonder which set of souffles you're going to choose...?

I ended up buying a little h seed pearl strand for my daughter, and DH is commissioning a piece from Hisano -- for himself!

Hi BAS ... glad to hear you got home safe, and finally got to watch the video! I enjoyed it immensely, and have watched it over 3 times ... pausing often on those geodes and souffles! I THINK the white ... but the gemstones might have the power to change my mind yet. I expect that project will take me a long time and a lot of thinking. I hope to console myself with circled Tahitians meanwhile :)WOW, DH ... that's amazing; we'd love to see that! Little Walt has told PopPop Walter that he needs a pearl too LOL ... Scott and Angela and everyone at Pearl Paradise did an incredible job on the video!!!

Hi Pattye,
I've worked with freshwater pearls for a bit when I was in undergrad getting my metals and jewelry degree. That's when I used to go to the beads shows where I met John Tu:) After getting my BFA in metals and jewelry I moved on to get my masters degree in NY. When I came back from NY I got a job as a jewelry teacher at a college. Since the teaching job was part time, I was looking for another job that I can also work part time. That's when PP was posting an add in Craigslist and I applied for the in-house stringer position. (Jeremy likes to say we met through Craigslist but this is the actual story, lol)
I was juggling two teaching jobs and PP for awhile until we got engaged. I think you know the rest of the story from here:D

Hisano, Many thanks for sharing your delightful story with us all; we greatly look forward to the continuing chapters!

Very nice, I really enjoyed it -- every single piece is a work of art. I particularly like those geode rings! So cool.

Back