little h live chat February 17th!

We are now streaming the stream from another computer through our Join.me account, so if you go to join.me/pearlparadise and knock, we can let you see our screen that is streaming the chat.

Scott did it. Thank you.

My screen now. screen2.jpg

Need to leave for now, but looking forward to watching the recording later. Thank you for this wonderful event.

Oh, that was wonderful ... Thank You to Hisano and Barbara, Jeremy, Scott and Angela and everyone at Pearl Paradise!!! Go To Meeting worked perfectly for me; it took me a bit to figure out I had 2 screens/split, and that I could reduce or enlarge the screens to zoom in or out on the ladies or the still shots ... but once I did ... VERY effective and so much fun ... hubby is hiding his wallet and credit cards as we speak LOL. Thank You again, everyone!

Thanks Jeremy ... I'll look forward to watching again! Please thank everyone again for me :)

It's bedtime for my babies here so I couldn't follow it live. Looking forward to the recording!

I really enjoy the presentation!! Unfortunately I was using Chrome, so I'm eager to hear it again with the video! But I loved seeing the stills of this fabulous work and hearing Hisano's insight into her creative process; very well done!!

Aaauuuugh! I forgot about the chat!

*sigh*
Looking forward to the video!

Is there a link somewhere that I am missing to view the recorded live chat? Or is it too soon?

thanks!!! enjoyed watching it. Hmmmm..... just figuring out what I need next - maybe a ring!!!!!

Back