Caf? Au Lait and Pearls

AMc

McA
My friend Stephanie from Dots & Honey asked if she could do a "Fall Photo Shoot" using one of our Freshwater pearl ropes. This is exactly the type of outfit I like to wear to the office, and I couldn't be more pleased with how her photos turned out! What do you guys think - is this an outfit you'd wear?

Dots and Honey Pearl Necklace.jpg
Dots and Honey Pearl Necklace and Prada.jpg
Dots and Honey Pearl Rope.jpg
Dots and Honey PR.JPG

Doesn't she look pretty? This outfit is pretty close to what I wear. I need a few modifications to add a bit more color around my face, as black makes me look ghastly (I do wear black pants, though). And, unfortunately, my high heel days are over, but I love the colorful shoes.

I do like to put a twist into my pearly ropes, exactly as shown. So lovely.

this is such a cute casual look, i love the pop of color from the shoes and lipstick! the rope looks wonderful with that top too, I'd totally wear this! :D

Oh yes, would wear that in a heartbeat……. If I were thirty and thin again :)

Love the look, lipstick and hat included. And I would wear it without being thirty again but just two sizes smaller :)

Pearls look pretty good with Doc. Martens like boots, tight black pants and a leather jacket too, though. Same lipstick - but I am missing a hat!

- Karin

I know. My hat collection is woefully lacking a beret too. But I'll get one, if only so I can re-create this adorable outfit! I forgot to post this close-up of the rope - it just really looks so good on, I'm surprised we don't sell more of these!
Pearl-Necklace-Detail1-682x1024.jpg

Back