Chanel and Vogue Spring 2014 - Do or Don't?

Removable end cap makes it even better! Does the omega come in a variety of lengths?

I love this look, and you could layer with other pieces for a more dramatic effect. I also think you could add bezel set stones to either side of the pearl, or do round pearls and stones...the possibilities are endless. I do love the minimalist look of this piece all by itself. And your neck is gorgeous.

Thank you JerseyPearl- I feel very swan like now ;) I agree- the possible configurations on this are endless, but I REALLY like your idea of bezel-set gemstones- that is very interesting... :cool:

Thanks, :) I too am enchanted by JerseyPearl's idea of gemstones ... and your own white pearl is stunning. In New Mexico I've had 3" silver extender chain soldered onto the end of my neckwire to both extend the length and add a bit of flexibility when clasping, but never found a removeable endcap before. :)

LOVE LOVE and i also love the idea of adding more pearls/bling at a later time. maybe a pair of metallic lavenders on either side? anyhow, i want one, don't know that i can swing it this month. hope they're still there next month! :) (hey i'm even a june birthday!)

Back