Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chanel and Vogue Spring 2014 - Do or Don't?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you JerseyPearl- I feel very swan like now I agree- the possible configurations on this are endless, but I REALLY like your idea of bezel-set gemstones- that is very interesting...

Hi Cathy, the Omega is available in 16 and 18-inch lengths; I picked up a bunch in Sterling because of the great price point, but they are also available in 14K white or yellow gold.
    Ashley McNamara, CEO
    Pure Pearls
    Toll Free: 800-762-0977
    LIKE US on FaceBook
    FOLLOW US on Pinterest

Comment

Thanks, Ashley I too am enchanted by JerseyPearl's idea of gemstones ... and your own white pearl is stunning. In New Mexico I've had 3" silver extender chain soldered onto the end of my neckwire to both extend the length and add a bit of flexibility when clasping, but never found a removeable endcap before. Feel free to private message me with purchase details Ashley
      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

LOVE LOVE and i also love the idea of adding more pearls/bling at a later time. maybe a pair of metallic lavenders on either side? anyhow, Ashley, i want one, don't know that i can swing it this month. hope they're still there next month! (hey i'm even a june birthday!)
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        ill-sorted ephemera
        assorted bits and bobs, stuff and nonsense
        https://www.etsy.com/shop/illsortedephemera

Comment

Hi Julie- I am kind of in love with these myself, so I don't think the necklace itself is going anywhere, so take your time. The White South Sea baroques I'm using might sell out, but I have a ton lol. Just send me a message when you're ready to go for it, and we'll make it happen for you.
          Ashley McNamara, CEO
          Pure Pearls
          Toll Free: 800-762-0977
          LIKE US on FaceBook
          FOLLOW US on Pinterest

Comment

Working...
          X