pearls and glam summer style

theseventhsphinx

I always love the versatility of pearls - they work with effortless,casual outfits but they can also hold their own in glam contexts (and everything in between). Was kind of amazed at how beautifully these 8mm studs stood out against a massive sun hat for a recent post. There's a great 8 strand bracelet going on here, too.

Room with a (pearl) view - view from balcony into Dubai Marina - humidity about 70c here and on the

You can check out the post for more pics:

http://www.theseventhsphinx.com/fashion/features/strawberries-cream/

OK. I must be in a subscribing mood today. It is so nice to have a blogging fashionista here. Your photos, styling, everything, is so :cool: hip! Even those classic books; you are in the range of my idea of edgy.

I just wanted to let you know I just ordered that hat because of your post. :) Thank you!

I just wanted to let you know I just ordered that hat because of your post. :) Thank you!

It's really affordable! The only downside is that if you don't happen to have the right head size you're out of luck. Hope you love it!!

OK. I must be in a subscribing mood today. It is so nice to have a blogging fashionista here. Your photos, styling, everything, is so :cool: hip! Even those classic books; you are in the range of my idea of edgy.

Why thank you! That is so kind. Glad you enjoy!

Back