Chanel Pearl Dress!!

Keira Knightley very beautiful And her dress are really amazing

What a stunning and glamorous dress! If one were to wear that dress, I suppose one could skip their workout for the day ;D

Certainly is an amazing dress. And she is perfect in it. Any of us who have ever carried around a little bag of pearls at a gem show know that dress weights LOTS! Newberry, I wonder exactly how much, too.

Pattye I can't even imagine how much because one year for Halloween I decided to be a Pearl Queen with Black, pink, white and lavender 100 inch ropes around my neck. After one and a half hours it was all my poor neck could stand they had to come off. So much for my costume.

e500 Kalba  Pearls 012 Here's the picture, what a dress.

Wow! That's amazing! Has anyone seen the Chanel sunglasses with the pearls set on the inside ? They're real pearls.. Which I thought was kind of funny after Coco so famously used faux pearls in everything before.. A sign of the times.. And if anyone here has a pair of those sunglasses they don't want anymore.. I'll gladly trade! ;)

The dress is beautiful. Are the pearls cultured or plastic!? I would love to examine the dress up and in my face. I want to see the knots? Any information on the Chanel evening dress?

Real cultured pearls, most likely sewn on by hand, so no knots, except on the strands. Too bad they don't share stuff like that. We want close-ups! :)

Back