Pearls and skulls?

pearls and skulls

pearls and skulls

Why not?
Pearls are not just classic strands anymore... I have been christmas shopping alot recently and have seen for myself the pearl invasion that has taken over north american shopping malls :)
I don't personally see myself wearing this particuar necklace, but I actually kinda like the combination of the elegant pearls and the underground skulls. Kinda interesting and quite a testament to how pearls have changed... Quite pricy however!

Depends on what you feel like with pearls I guess... THere is somethign for everyone with pearls that is why they are so great! The "classic Look" goes with everything......I prefer a classic look myself more "mileage and vesrsatility" ... I am not a trendy person.. did my part while a teen in the 1980's.. As for the "Invasion" not quite.. they have been here for as long as society has been here.... just not as affordable for many until recently! Used to be a "Upper crust" thing or peoplesaved to get taht one strand to wear with the sunday best...... But now that you can buy them at places like michaels and bead stores they have gone mainstream and as long as they are "real pearls" People can use for beading and make their own stuff with .. they really do not care .. I hear it at least 4-5 times a week....

Valeria101 said:
I think she might have... with skulls fairly popular in anything including (memento mori) jewelry. QUOTE]

Funny I should read this! I just bought a heavy silver Rebecca Collins cuff with two silver skulls flanking a rock crystal skull. On the inside edge of the cuff is a slim silver bar inscribed with 'memento mori'. I've actually worn this out with my Freshadamas already! Love to mix and match :)

Back