Freshwater rope necklace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caitlin,

If I'm not mistaken, you wrote earlier in this forum that you also alternate some semi-precious stones like rose quartz and amethyst in pearls. Do you have a picture of those? I would love to see them.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Perlas
      Yes I did mention that. Yes I do have some, but they aren't ropes so whatever thin excuse I had for posting pix of my low quality ropes won't hold for those. I'll start a new thread, I've kidnapped this one far enough.....
      Caitlin

How to hand-knot pearls without a tool

My avatar is a Sea of Cortez mabe pearl. One of a pair of Mexican handmade earrings.

Comment

someone had mentioned that they didn't like the white gold ball clasp that I used for this strand, I'm curious to hear what style of clasp would be an improvement?
        Kevin Canning
        Pearls Of Joy
        www.PearlsOfJoy.com
        Read My Blog
        FaceBook Fan Page
        1-800-451-1411

Comment

I love ropes, Unfortunately I recently lost mine after one of our events! I had 1 72" white and 3-54-58", in Black, Pink and Gold FWP... I love how wonderfully diverse the strands can be!! Miss Mine and hope to replace them soon! Wear my ropes with everything, from my garb to church, and to the movies with a simple sweater and Jeans! Love them!

Caitlyn,
          I love your pics! those are very reminiscent of Tudor and Elizabethan Styles!!! Great Job!!!!!

Cheers
          Ash

Comment

Working...
          X