PP's souffle pearls and kooky pearl choices in Martha Stewart Wedding (June)

Adeline Leigh

PP's souffle pearls got a mention for bridal pearls in this month's Martha Stewart and I just adore the baroque keshis that got glammed up with diamonds. Non-rounds have finally gone mainstream! If I were a bride again...

http://thebridesguide.marthastewartweddings.com/2012/06/a-fresh-take-on-pearls.html

A Fresh Take on Pearls
Posted by Elizabeth Regalia

We know these aren't your grandmother's pearls -- but maybe that's okay. In our new summer issue, we rounded up the bridal mainstay in an array of unusual shades, shapes, and settings. They feel refreshingly modern and have us thinking pearls may be better suited for your "something new". What do you think?

[On top circles] 1. BaubleBar gray faux-pearl necklace with crystal clasp. 2. Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry seed pearl, diamond, and white-gold tassels. 3. Daria de Koning "Pearl Leaves" free-form pearl earrings with diamond accents. 4. Siman Tu bracelet made of baroque pearls and crystals (lovemyswag.com). 5. McTeigue & McClelland "Bella Verso" Tahitian pearl-and-diamond drops.

[On bottom circles] 6. KiraKira "Kori" bangle with a pearl and white sapphires. 7. Marilyn F. Cooperman "Keshi Feathers" chandeliers with natural pearls and diamonds in 18K gold (917-575-3124). 8. David Yurman "Cerise" pearl-and-diamond studs. 9. Pearl Paradise "Souffl?" freshwater-pearl strands.

[On small circle to the right] 10. Le Vian diamond-and-pearl clusters.

Attachments

• big-day-jewelry-4-mwd108374_vert2-428x675.jpg
    big-day-jewelry-4-mwd108374_vert2-428x675.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 37
Great news! I am glad you saw that! The souffle pearls are the heavyweight item in that photo display! !Que magnifico! Though those chandelier earring are spectacular, too.

Martha strikes me as one who would love pearls- if they weren't always round and white. We were born one week apart in the same year, so I like to watch her for signs of aging. Who would believe she is 71 this August! She even does aging perfectly.

(I totally LOVE the background color-it is so subtle, yet complex).

Last edited:
A necklace of Souffl? pearls in silver tone is on my wish list ever since they appeared on the scene.

DK :)

Back