Kate Winslet​ Topped With Pearls

KAC

elizabeth-taylor-dies-motilo1.jpg

eg2M8.jpg

For the mag's 73rd editorion, The Heroes Issue, Mario Testino​ captured Kate Winslet looking nothing short of absolutely flawless in what likely is a nod to miss Elizabeth Taylor and her jewelry. It may not be the famous La Peregrina pearl that Richard Burton​ famously bid on for Elizabeth's 37th birthday, but still, Kate kills it.

Other notable ladies featured in the issue are Stephanie Seymour​, Candice Swanepoel​ and Aymeline Vadale - and it's impossible to forget male model Ian Mellencamp's hairy upper-thigh cameo we talked about earlier. What do you think of the cover? You can see it up close and personal when the mag hits newsstands tomorrow.

Full Article: http://www.ology.com/fashion-and-beauty/kate-winslet-topped-pearls-v-magazine-73

Wow, she sure looks like Elizabeth Taylor in that photo, doesn't she? Did anyone watch the Emmy's last night? I don't recall any big pearl "moments" but I was mainly watching the dresses. Thought for sure they'd be huge this year.........

- Jodie -

How funny- I just used that exact picture of Liz on my pearl blog 2 weeks ago- it's funny how things seem to crop up all of a sudden...

Back