ASAP Rocky at Rolling Loud

rokor

Community member
Hey everyone. Here’s a photo of ASAP Rocky wearing two necklaces at Rolling Loud yesterday. I think he’s got an evolved taste for sure, subtle in comparison to all the diamonds and gold.
6D01089F-3BF3-4976-A5A6-DD4B31CA1782.jpeg

Attachments

• 6D01089F-3BF3-4976-A5A6-DD4B31CA1782.jpeg
    6D01089F-3BF3-4976-A5A6-DD4B31CA1782.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 68
Hey everyone. Here’s a photo of ASAP Rocky wearing two necklaces at Rolling Loud yesterday. I think he’s got an evolved taste for sure, subtle in comparison to all the diamonds and gold.

I have been following Rocky for quite a long time. This new hip hop style is actually dope. However, if you try to look closely, the two necklaces you mentioned aren't pearl rather they look like coffee bean chains. It may be a subtle taste but overall those gold and diamond cuban link chain look far better than those
chokers. By the way have you noticed the necklace of the guy on right?

That’s an interesting take on it, I would have never thought that. I just assumed Akoya up top and Keshi on the bottom. But yes, that’s quite a necklace he has. Looks to me like at least 60cts in the tennis chain alone.

The pearls sure look subtle next to the other elements indeed, but happy to see the trend keeps growing :)
BTW: they look like freshwater pearls to me.

My first guess was natural uncultured due to their shape and his seriousness for pearls, but you very well may be right. It’s a bit difficult to see with the resolution being what it is.

I know! But those flattened, disc shaped pearls on the smaller necklace (I think it's very nice, with those smaller pearl in between the larger ones) are very easily recognized as "coin pearls".
OIP.sFnHXn_qFb1y66JWs6qsPQHaFq?pid=ImgDet&rs=1.jpg

And the top necklace looks like very common ovoid shaped freshwaters, very well arranged by the way! So it offers an interesting look, again mixing large and smaller pearls.

You’re right, now comparing the two they do seem to be the ones.

I think it’d be incredibly interesting to see his full collection or some more variety being stylized with his eclectic outfits. I’ll try to add some photos of him with different necklaces as I come across them.

Back