Couture dress with pearls

It looks nice. Eye candy only. Look at the measurement and it's a large. LOL. $1700 for rayon, elastic and nylon? :)

I want a pair of sunglasses demurely decorated with pearly material on the sides, like Mia's.

Be very, very careful with buying designer stuff on eBay.

As for the dress, I've seen nicer things by that designer... I don't think the pearls was very nice with it to be honest.

wasn't ever thinking of buying it would never spend that much on a frock, pearls or not! was just wondering what people thought!

My answer is obviously not much lol

I would love a designer frock one day but like i said before where would I wear one???

I don't really think you can see much of how the dress would look like on and you can't really see much of the pearls , and as I said before being very new to all this I can't really tell if I would know a really good pearl from a mediacre one cos I've never really seen many.

But I'm here to learn so will keep on reading and looking and hopefully eventually I'll know a bit more thanks to all you clever folk.

Elizabeth

Welcome, Elizabeth. Reading and looking will get you there. Before you know it, you're hooked. The pictures are very helpful too. I suggest reading the reference materials on the left hand side too. :)

Back