men and pearls

C

CLICLASP

Hello Dear PG members,
I have been away for a while, launching a new men product line called "black and white men line" in a completely new website that can be seen here, enjoy looking at pearls ;)

I have taken pics of a friend wearing my new pearl for men line last sunny saturday in Paris.

A large tribute to pearls can be seen on the site ... Any comment is welcome on the new website and new line products as well.

Tahitian pearl braceletblack and white men line

Congratulations on your line and website Cliclasp! I've noticed that jewelry stores are dedicating more and more space to men's jewelry lines. This piece in the picture is quite masculine. All we need is to see more advertising of men wearing this type of jewelry and your business will be quite successful!

I had a minor success in the men pearls line today. A man bought a great necklace for his wife and as thought I threw in a single black baroque on a thin leather string. She put it on him (much blush from him) but she and daughters did agree it looked phwar!

I do not believe in necklaces, I believe in bracelets for men,
though...see the last fashion for rockers...

man-in-akoya.jpg

Josh looked very good wearing one of his own strands :)

I guess it depends on the design and the individual who is wearing it.

DK :)

Very nice bracelets, Cliclasp! You really should go for all the bikers. It could become a new trend....

Cor !
The bracelet looks great on him Cliclasp. :)

The background couldn't look more manly. And the thick cord is the opposite of dainty. It's PERFECT! ;)

A big success today - a strand of high lustre metallic dark grey baroques to a bloke - earrings to match!

(yes, I know that is not at all the same thing, but it is pearls for a man none the less)

J'aime bien les bracelets! Men need pearl love, too. I didn't see prices, though...

Thanks for encouraging me and your very good advises.
I built up a kit with 1 necklace + 1 bracelet and a beautiful tahiti baroque 12 mm pearl, but I rather believed in bracelet for men as a start. Going soon to make shootings of the biker with the necklace....

This website is intended to be a window for customers as I am focusing on developping a worlwide outlets network to sell through stockists (any advise or interest is welcome again).

Last edited:
Men in pearls gets a big YES from me. Walter wears a stunning Kamoka on a leather cord, but it took me 4 years of convincing to get him there. I think he'd maybe ???? wear a strand of those Tahitian keshis :) And I know he'd wear the one Jeremy was wearing 2 weeks ago, as he talked about it all the way home ...

Men in pearls gets a big YES from me. Walter wears a stunning Kamoka on a leather cord, but it took me 4 years of convincing to get him there. I think he'd maybe ???? wear a strand of those Tahitian keshis :) And I know he'd wear the one Jeremy was wearing 2 weeks ago, as he talked about it all the way home ...

That IS progress! Congrats, Cathy!

BWeaves, not sure if I'm imagining things, but much of the gender neutral jewelry has a simplicity and and organic appeal which would make it wearable for me also.

LOL Pattye, he went from virulent and adamant "NO you'd better NOT!!!" to quiet "NO" to grudging indifference to grudging admittance he'd wear the handsomely gorgeous Kamoka on leather I gifted him to "Okay but I forgot to put it on" to "Yep I'll wear it but can you help me adjust it" to "Where's my Pearl I need to wear it to PP today because Jeremy will have his on ... it only took 5 years" ;) The tipping point over the edge? Told him the new Ruckus rule ... "you can't eat at the party if you're not wearing a pearl ..." You remember that rule, don't you Pattye????? shhhhhhh ...

Lol! I know I've said this before, but Walter is a gem. Lucky Cathy. Lucky Walter. You two are a wonderful couple!

LOL Pattye, he went from virulent and adamant "NO you'd better NOT!!!" to quiet "NO" to grudging indifference to grudging admittance he'd wear the handsomely gorgeous Kamoka on leather I gifted him to "Okay but I forgot to put it on" to "Yep I'll wear it but can you help me adjust it" to "Where's my Pearl I need to wear it to PP today because Jeremy will have his on ... it only took 5 years" ;) The tipping point over the edge? Told him the new Ruckus rule ... "you can't eat at the party if you're not wearing a pearl ..." You remember that rule, don't you Pattye????? shhhhhhh ...

Yes, Cathy, I surely do remember this rule! And if we gals don't have on "enough pearls" we're sent back to add more!! lol

Back