Reena Ahluwalia - De Beers Diamonds International Award

T

The Pearl Outlet

R%20E%20E%20N%20A%20%20A%20H%20L%20U%20W%20A%20L%20I%20A.jpg

I would like to take a moment to introduce one of the new designers we've brought on-board at The Pearl Outlet. Reena Ahluwalia is a Toronto-based Canadian jewelry designer. She has won numerous National and International awards including the coveted De Beers Diamonds International Award. Reena?s work has often been described as flamboyant, harmonizing precision and geometry with fluidity and movement. Much of her work can be found in private collections across Asia and Europe.

Here's one of her incredible pieces in 18k white gold which includes Tahitian pearls with white and black diamonds:
long_diamond_2tah_lg.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the rest!

WWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!! I wish I was a goldsmith too! Those earrings are just incredible! Perfectly balancing the tightrope between fantasy couture and red carpet.

I love them, Terry. They are really gorgeous. I'll look forward to seeing more of her designs.

Reena seems to be a top-designer with exactly the fantasy that is needed to create such lovely jewellery!

Oh man that pendant is exquisite! Black diamonds AND pearls? I am going to have a hard time resisting! Nobody wants Christmas presents this year, right? ;)

That is some orgeous work. Makes me wish,yet again, that could wear pierced earrings. *sniff*:(:D

i was lucky enough to try on both pieces on in august...ohhh so pretty! i loved the earrings.
here is a picture...i look kind of sleepy, but the pearls look wide awake :)

edit: picture belongs to TPO...but i think it is ok to link to it? (if not, tell me and i'll delete it, terry!)

Last edited:
Oh man Terry:

Now I know I need to get a second job. Those are so great.

I'll just fit the new job in somewhere between family-work-homework...you know...piece of cake.

Oh, and I'd kill for the necklace she's wearing too!

barbie

Congratulations to all parts involved! Always good to see jewelry design signed and properly acknowledged in this knock-off world... Seriously!

... any chance to hear some details about the necklace? :)

Not a problem Elisa. Posting links to the pics is fine. Eventually, they'll be off that server and on our website. :)

Valeria101, I'll ask Reena about the necklace she is wearing in that picture.

I also wanted to mention that Reena won the North American Tahitian Pearl Trophy 2007-2008. It is an interesting piece indeed. Here's a link to an article with photos.

You can see more of her designs in our Designers' Market.

Not a problem Elisa. Posting links to the pics is fine. Eventually, they'll be off that server and on our website. :)

Valeria101, I'll ask Reena about the necklace she is wearing in that picture.

I also wanted to mention that Reena won the North American Tahitian Pearl Trophy 2007-2008. It is an interesting piece indeed. Here's a link to an article with photos.

You can see more of her designs in our Designers' Market.

Is she the one who designed that? Sorry, I didn't recognize her name at first. But I recognize her winning design. Congratulations on getting her. Her work is fabulous!

Back