John Tu's Pearls

Cecilia,

John Tu usually does Eugene, too and the next one there will be July 5-7. The following weekend the faire is in Portland at the convention center. He usually is at Tacoma also. Vendors for each show are listed on gemfaire.com, but usually only a day or two before the shows.

Well. I finally got to meet John from Taiko. He's at the Gem Faire in Hillsboro OR this weekend (4/11-4/13/14) and apparently I just missed another woman from Pearl Guide who is in the Portland area.

John was warm, welcoming and very busy! I have a few new strands to work with and hopefully a new friend.

Thanks! Cecilia

I'm so happy you met him. We have been friends for ten years - way longer than I have been on Pearl-Guide! Enjoy your pearls and be sure to post photos. :)

Well. I finally got to meet John from Taiko. He's at the Gem Faire in Hillsboro OR this weekend (4/11-4/13/14) and apparently I just missed another woman from Pearl Guide who is in the Portland area.

John was warm, welcoming and very busy! I have a few new strands to work with and hopefully a new friend.

Thanks! Cecilia

Very sorry to have missed you, Cecilia! I was at Gem Faire on Friday; so was a 3rd P-G'er! Always fun to shop with John.

Indeed Patty, The way the day went on Friday I was thrilled to get there at 5PM and still have time to look around. Best laid plans and all that. One of these times it will work out.

Back