Wow, I had no idea which forum to post this but.....

W

WeeGem

Happy Birthday Jeremy!!​

Many happy returns! Hope ya get/got lotsa loot!

Ooops! Looks like I'm early...... since I'm in Scotland it's already Wednesday here :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I sure don't see the birthday note, but Happy Birthday from me too! Do you want some pics too?:)

Birthday Greetings Jeremy!

May you live the life of Riley - or in this case, Cleveland!;)
birthday cat.jpg
Wednesday Mona and I will be in Orange County seeing Reema (on your birthday!). We'll be at the El Niguel Country Club if you want to drop in.;)

Have a splendid birthday!

Hi Jeremy! Hey, I thought your birthday was last week! Anyway, I'm rewishing you the same stuff......and since we are putting up cat pics for some reason, Ichi wants to say hello from Montreal. The two of you have something in common. Kobe beef! Except he never gets any and just dreams about it.

Attachments

• ichi.jpg
    ichi.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 36
Jeremy's birthday is Oct 1.
The calender ran out at the end of 2006. Might be nice to update it.

However. May the bluebird of happiness......

Attachments

• birdlinea.gif
    birdlinea.gif
    6 KB · Views: 48
Why thank you everyone. My birthday was actually on October 1st, but I do have another on October 10th. It is a long story that involves a type-written birth certificate on a military base in Germany that crammed the one and the month together to read 1Oct, which for some reason reads like 10 Oct to every clerk in the US, not Oct. 1. Anyway, my now 'legal' birthday is 10 Oct. I gave up fighting about 15 years ago;) It was easier to just have a new b-day. But hey, that means I get to celebrate twice... twice the pearls!

That's awesome -- two birthdays!

Any excuse to party and post cat, bluebird, and/or pearl pics.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, uncanny link to China then - born on their national day!

Happy Birthday, Jeremy!! So glad to be able to wish you a good one. I would try to get you some Kobe beef, but you know, those pesky customs officers are likley to confiscate it. ;) Hope you have a wonderful day, or two ( including the 1st)

Jen

Happy (late) birthday ;) Hope you had a good one.

Happy Birthday Jeremy. Oct 10th is a great Birthday and you share it with my 3 year old daughter, Jade. I know, I know, we should have named her Pearl but my guys wouldn't bite. Had to start with J...

DEAR JEREMY,

WE WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY YEAR, FULL OF BEAUTY, JOY AND PEARLS !!!

IMG_3226[1].JPG

Eli & Nora

jshepherd said:
PS
True story... not Z-ing you here;)

I believe you... Same here! At least there is some slight excuse about your 2Xb-day. But what on Earth could be confusing about December 26? Other then Christmas hangover, perhaps. Now I've got used with the 27-12 stamp of approval.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Shepherd (of pearls) !

Back