Pearl and Diamond Shoes by Jada Dubai

BlackPearlDudeDC

For you Pearl Lovers here is a fashion piece featuring pearls and diamonds:

Jada Dubai.jpg

( Jada Dubai Pearl Shoes )

Pearl Shoe.jpeg

( Jada Dubai Shoes )

For the diamond lovers there is also a Ruby and Diamond pair with 1ct Diamonds on the sole of each shoe

Last edited:
There's nothing holding the heel in and barely anything holding the toes in. I'd break an ankle with my first step. And I'd be forever checking my ankles to make sure the pearls were still there.

8 points for an interesting idea.
1 point for execution.

& they can be all yours for a mere $25,000..... Looks like there is also a diamond on the sole of this shoe... I'd be soo nervous that it would fall off while walking...although I do think that these shoes aren't meant to be walked in for more than 50 feet... ;)

I suspect they are designed for you to totter out at your party at home, and put your feet up on the large ottoman made from unicorn skins, so that everyone can see the soles of your shoes.

There's nothing holding the heel in and barely anything holding the toes in. I'd break an ankle with my first step. And I'd be forever checking my ankles to make sure the pearls were still there.

8 points for an interesting idea.
1 point for execution.

They have a covered heel...kind of hard to see, but that should keep your heels in tap...now about those toes...

I hear the voice of Paul Simon singing "Diamonds on the Soles of her Shoes"...eta: from one of his best albums ever, Graceland, just in case you were wondering!

So do I!
And I saw the Graceland concert!
And I've wanted some diamonds on the soles of my shoes ever since!

They're perfect for display but ridiculously impractical. I use to wear sky high heels all the time when I was younger but not any more. It makes my feet hurt just to look at them. The diamond/pearl dangles would make awesome earrings & forget the diamond on the sole. I would lose those right off.

Back