Halloween Inspired Fun Pearls

BlackPearlDudeDC

These are seen on JIWINAIA

URLOpeacockpearl-1.jpg

Urloruby.jpg

URLOwhitepearl.jpg

The ghost is cute. I have mixed feelings about the earrings.

I like the ghost pendant, the earrings...not so much.

Etsy had quite a few carved skull pearls. Here's a pic of a pair of earrings from just one of their sellers....

Attachments

• skull earrings.jpg
    skull earrings.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Thanks so much for sharing! I recall a conversation I had with Jennifer Heebner in Tucson regarding ghost pearls. She mentioned that Joel Schecter from Honora had created some pieces using flame ball pearls. The conversation came up when I showed her some beautiful Sea of Cortez mabes that looked like ghost shapes. We had quite the chuckle imagining faces and shapes in pearls. I think this is something only pearl peeps truly understand!

I like the ghost pendant, the earrings...not so much.

Etsy had quite a few carved skull pearls. Here's a pic of a pair of earrings from just one of their sellers....

I wonder, when the pearls are carved that deeply if they are actually pearls or shell?

Either way, my husband would be all over those carved skulls. Halloween is his favorite holiday.

I like the pendant. Not sure I would wear the "Scream" earrings, but it looks like the face would wipe off.
I have a fireball pendant, maybe I should draw a face on it for Halloween.

Thanks for sharing BlackPearlDudeDC! I LOVE the little ghostly pendant :) A certain young 11 year old Jack Sparrow look alike was seen running around a Disney "Halloween" cruise ship last week wearing a long rope of Fiji pearls ;)

Hum, I wonder which treasure chest the little pirate found those in?

He told a couple of princesses that he stole them out of the treasure chest in the bottom of the Black Pearl ... till he suddenly took them off because they were “slowing him down” while trick or treating on the ship lol. Ever see Trick or Treat on Halloween on the High Seas Disney cruise ??? The staff hands out candy by the double fists full ... :)

He told a couple of princesses that he stole them out of the treasure chest in the bottom of the Black Pearl ... till he suddenly took them off because they were “slowing him down” while trick or treating on the ship lol. Ever see Trick or Treat on Halloween on the High Seas Disney cruise ??? The staff hands out candy by the double fists full ... :)

At least he took them off where you could find them and not 'somewhere' on the ship ! Sounds like the trip is a huge success and perfect for Halloween.... all those doors to knock on lol

From Jack’s neck straight back to mine Katbran lol! No door to door trick or treat, and no need lol !!! The little shops, officers in hallway, snack stands, and tables set up in advance of a dance party with Mickey, Minnie and the gang, all in their Halloween costumes. Tright or Treat started right after ... and by the double handsful of candy given out, one would ALMOST think staff wanted the whole thing over ASAP lol ... the kids had a great time :)

Back