Lisa Vanderpump's Statement Pearl Necklace

Zoe Celeste

Does anybody know anything about this necklace?? It is Lisa Vanderpump, so I would hope the pearls are real. It is hard to tell because I couldn't find any good pictures. She was wearing it in Monday's episode of the totally tasteful :p reality show "Vanderpump Rules" during Katie and Tom's wedding. (Don't judge me too harshly -- I have weddings on the brain, lol ;))

3E7A19D400000578-4333904-image-m-3_1490080758788.jpg

Wow that is some necklace! I do not watch the show, this style looks very retro Downton Abbey, Dowager countess elegant to me.

haha, gotta love Grandmama! She had all the best lines! I loved watching Downton Abby just to check out the jewelry and the fashion :)

Yes, I agree, Kat! It was totally breathtaking!! What a dream to get married among the Giant Redwoods :eek:

I don't watch Downton Abby... Maybe I should start!!

It's difficult to say if the pearls are real or not, since Lisa V. has a line of fashion jewelry; Estate Collection or something like that.

I would not be surprised if they are fakes... as totally disappointing as that may be - the woman can afford real pearls - LOTS of them. I didn't know she has a jewelry line... It would make sense for her to wear them for exposure and to sell more of her jewelry. I really don't know much about her, but this piece is really pretty in my opinion. :)

I am not crazy about that particular piece but it pains me to say it, since I have a huge girl crush on LVP! She does wear a lot of pearls on that-show-that-we-don't-admit-to-watching. :)

Also, maybe I'm missing something but I did not understand why Katie paid over fifty grand to get married out in the woods with everyone staying in old cabins. Just think of all the pearls she could have had with that money! :p It was a pretty setting, though.

I am not crazy about that particular piece but it pains me to say it, since I have a huge girl crush on LVP! She does wear a lot of pearls on that-show-that-we-don't-admit-to-watching. :)

Also, maybe I'm missing something but I did not understand why Katie paid over fifty grand to get married out in the woods with everyone staying in old cabins. Just think of all the pearls she could have had with that money! :p It was a pretty setting, though.

I actually feel similarly about this piece- it is pretty, but a *bit* over the top... much like LVP's entire lifestyle! She is quite the Glamazon and it is easy to see why you would have a girl crush on her!! Not that I would know or anything, lol! JK, there is something weirdly addictive about those shows. Maybe it is my anthropological tendencies coming through. :D

The amount they paid for that experience was simultaneously mind-blowing, and encouraging... I just don't get that in general... unless you are the daughter of LVP, or LVP herself, and not one of her employees... $50,000 would buy SO MANY PEARLS... Heck, you could even buy a tiny house to start your new life as a couple, and still have pearl money leftover! :p

On one show about Realtors ... Kevin was hired to do a wedding..he told them that he won't touch a wedding with a budget of under 1,000,000.$ as it wasn't worth his time lol

WOW! #careergoals, lol... That is taking the whole "won't get out of bed for less than $10,000" to a whole new level... and maybe something to aspire to: do something that you love so much, and are so good at, that people can't help but throw money at you! :eek:

Back