Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CortezPearls
    replied
    It's funny how Life just seems to work...how does it go? "God works in Mysterious Ways" (ever the trickster! )

Leave a comment:

• jshepherd
    replied
    Originally posted by CortezPearls View Post

Bumped into his thread looking for information (this forum has LOADS OF INFORMATION!) and I had to weigh in my comments...even if years have passed and poor confused Miley is not vegan anymore. I guess she would have to "eat her words".

In case most of you don't know...I follow a Vegan Lifestyle (no animal products, and only the leather I purchased years ago) but since I work with pearls I am not considered a true-Vegan by "real, actual Vegans" and this is something I don't really care about...being "labeled" by others.
    Funny how things work out! I'm a vegan now too, lol!

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    I grew up with Monthy Python's Flying Circus...many disturbingly fond memories
    And of course "History of the World Part 1" by Mel Brooks has another take on the "Inquisition" LOL

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    “...religious Inquisition...”
    and that makes me giggle, for. “...No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!” (Monty Python)

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
    The Peta recommendation to wear artificial pearls was the most stunningly STUPID comment, sigh ...
    Yes Indeed! I mean: Plastic is Better than Sustainable Pearls that act as Carbon recapture! Stupid is as Stupid does...great quote from Forrest Gump!

Bumped into his thread looking for information (this forum has LOADS OF INFORMATION!) and I had to weigh in my comments...even if years have passed and poor confused Miley is not vegan anymore. I guess she would have to "eat her words".

In case most of you don't know...I follow a Vegan Lifestyle (no animal products, and only the leather I purchased years ago) but since I work with pearls I am not considered a true-Vegan by "real, actual Vegans" and this is something I don't really care about...being "labeled" by others.

But really, some people should first read, learn the facts and then decide by themselves instead of acting like "religious Inquisitors" and judging others based on "The Word". I always felt I was doing much good in this world via a Sustainable Pearl Farming operation and I still believe this is a great way to do Tikkum Olam.

Leave a comment:

• JerseyPearl
    replied
    Well, this goes beyond just stolen intellectual property...she has used photos that are easily identifiable as products in at least two vendors lines. It is as if she named these two vendors in her rants.

Leave a comment:

• Ashley
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackPearlDudeDC View Post
    Ashley....sounds like a legal case for misuse of intellectual property <wink>
    Ohhh it's been quite awhile since I had to send a cease and desist letter ...

Leave a comment:

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    Ashley....sounds like a legal case for misuse of intellectual property <wink>

Leave a comment:

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    If any of you know the past scenario....perhaps you might want to get Niki Minaj to speak the real truth about pearls.
    Miley is very quick to put her foot in her mouth and it takes an enormous shoe horn to help her remove it.
    Ignorance is temporary, stupidity is life long...Miley's choices tend to follow the second path far too frequently.

Leave a comment:

• Ashley
    replied
    Originally posted by jshepherd View Post
    It looks like she is using a stolen photo from Pure Pearls too in the same post.
    Yeah I saw that - my poor White South Sea pearls! As of today 4/01/16 (and man I wish this were an April Fool's joke!) it's still up there, and so are yours. I comfort myself with the fact that she's pretty much a tween phenomenon, and very uneducated. I would suggest that Josh or Douglas get in on that thread and rock her world, but I wouldn't want to inflict her on them lol.

Leave a comment:

• perlas
    replied
    Originally posted by Happy Huku View Post
    My father used to tease us and say 'Can't you hear that carrot screaming as you pull it out of the veggie bed?'!!
    Everything is a 'living thing' in some way or the other...
    Maybe soon there will be a PETP - People for the Ethical Treatment of Plants...
    BWeaves, PETP will run after you!!!!!
    http://www.smithsonianchannel.com/vi...-to-pain/12151
    Last edited by perlas; 04-01-2016, 07:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kelluvpearls
    replied
    Ok PETA is awful .

Leave a comment:

• Sea Urchin
    replied
    Well I for one am glad to know Little Miss Miley is doing all right. People start to worry if we don't hear of her doing something stupid for a while. What on earth is wrong with those Disney kids anyway?

Leave a comment:

• BWeaves
    replied
    I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals. I'm a vegetarian because I hate vegetables. DIE CARROT DIE!

Leave a comment:

• Happy Huku
    replied
    Originally posted by lisa c View Post
    I've read that vegetables give off little screams as they're harvested.
    My father used to tease us and say 'Can't you hear that carrot screaming as you pull it out of the veggie bed?'!!
    Everything is a 'living thing' in some way or the other...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X