Cannot Find Right Pearl Engagement Ring ... Need Help with Vendor

Thank you for sharing it with us! That is one beautiful ring. So glad you found what you were looking for.

- Karin

You'll always be happy that you went with a top designer for a custom ring. It's gorgeous! Happy proposing. :)

It's an old thread but I had to comment...

What a lovely story & a lovely ring!!!

Much better than Stuller. I bought earrings that came in 22 k closed back bezel settings & I wanted them set in a white metal. I had someone order palladium settings for diamond earrings for me from Stuller. They also set the diamonds for me. The posts were thin & bent when I pushed on the heavy duty 14K backings I ordered for them. I've tried to bend them straight a few times but I'm afraid of breaking them. Its a shame as I had my diamonds set in them & it was sort of a waste. Sorry Stuller disappointed me. I picked ornate settings & they looks nice but the bending/twisting of the posts should not have happened.
Palladium is harder than white gold & also hypoallergetic like platinum. Posts should not bend when you push on backings even if they are thick 14K & tight. The posts look like they went thru a garbage disposal! LOL

So I am happy he did not get Stuller. Most of those were by pass type settings & best for cocktail rings.

Palladium is also a fine choice for metal allergies.

Ring is amazing & what a lovely pearl!

Attachments

• Stuller bent settoings P1030384 red.jpg
    Stuller bent settoings P1030384 red.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 58
Back