Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with finding a south sea pearl ring online

Hello,

I'm new here. loved pictures and stories here in this Forum. I'am looking for a white south sea pearl ring 11-12mm in 14k white gold.

Like this style on Pearls Lover. https://www.pearlslover.com/colette-...ng-p-2245.html

I have not purchased from Pearls Lover before. Could anyone share their experience with Pearls Lover? or recommend a good and reasonable priced vendor who ships to Canada?

Thank you so much!
    Annie

Annie, I looked at that page, but that is too low a price for a round WSS pearl in a gold setting with diamonds. Something is not right. My advice is: buyer beware.

You may wish to check out rings carried by Pearl Paradise, Pearls of Joy, or Pure Pearls all of whom would ship to Canada.

Comment

I agree with Pearl Dreams and her suggestion for sources. There are several websites that appear to be linked to the street address of Pearls Lover. Wishing you the best, Annie, in finding your dream WSS ring.
      Last edited by pattye; 08-25-2020, 04:05 AM.
      Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Thank you Pearl Dreams and Pattye! I felt the same about this site when i did the search, but almost got convinced by the low price. Thank you so much for the knocking on the head. will continue my search.

Comment

I agreed with Pearl Dreams and Pattye! The gold is probably 9 or 10k or vermeil and the diamonds zircons, and well the pearl that’s probably dye!

Comment

Working...
          X