PriceScope and Pearl-Guide:

From another personal perspective, I do not participate in PG as much as I used to because I have moved on from my "pearls" phase.

I still have jewellery projects involving pearls, however, they are specific items that are unlikely to be found off the shelf that easily. Also, they are big ticket items and I need to save up for them. I am looking forward to my trip to LA in 2016 for a bit pearls shopping spree for certain!

As for PS, one can find me being quite active in the Coloured Stones section, and I have a number of projects involving CS, one of them involves pearls too, in that I am planning to have a 17mm+ Danburite as a pearl clasp that can take different strands of pearls from 1 to ? 3 strands.

DK :)

I know I am coming late to the party.

I had an account on PS a number of years ago. They frowned upon pearls at that time. I left and never looked back.
Glad to hear they now allow "pearl talk".

Things certainly have changed and evolved over the years here at PG. This is a good thing. The integrity which was always good has only gotten better. Unfortunately, I do not hang out here much anymore either. Sorry Ya'll I do pop by to say "HI" once in a while & catch up with pearl news.

Life just is in a state of major restructure. Which will take some time and dedication on our part. My husband and I are aiming to make the restructure a good thing! That takes precedence over many other things. I do miss everyone dearly though.

Cheers!!!

Ash! I miss you too. You are such a part of the "good ol' days!" Hope mama is OK! We will be here when you have time to visit. I am sure you are doing some kind of craft, so keep us up to date. MwaaaH!

Back