Jewellery Sketches

frank-stefan

frank-stefan
Hello,

Sorry, but i'm german and my english is very bad.

I have 2 hobbies / collections. Once the pearls I have show you this, a few years ago and I collect the sketches of jewels.
In the past 20 years I have collected about 40 000 designs. It is all original drawings 1850-2000 and old masterstiches from 1700-1850.
I have now decided to show a part of the collection of publicity.

So who is interested in historical jewelery is invited to visit my homepage and share it with other people

www.grafische-sammlung-stern.com

I wish lots of fun while looking at the drawings.

best regards

Stefan

Attachments

• Charles Ohresser 71.jpg
    Charles Ohresser 71.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Bild 001.jpg
    Bild 001.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Bild 100.jpg
    Bild 100.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 46
Beautiful artwork. I love Art nouveau, Deco and Edwardian styles. How large is this artwork?

Hello

The drawings have the same size as afterwards the jewelery. So a ring drawing is about 1.5x1.5 cm, a brooch maybe 3x3 xm a tiara 25x8 cm.

Best regards

Stefan

If you go over the button - ZEIT - you get a table with the different times when a goldsmith worked. Then you go to the name and so you come quickly to the respective style zb Art Deco

best regards

Stefan

How nice of you to share, thank you, Stefan. The drawings are beautiful.

This is a great idea for a thread! Thank you so much for sharing your drawings!

Stefan, thank you for sharing this collection with us ... it is wonderful! What a fantastic book this collection would make :)

Hello,

Yes with the book, I've also thought times and some publishers here. Unfortunately, they showed no interest or they could not imagine that there is a market for it. Maybe in the US market but since I have no connections and my English is too bad.

best regards

Stefan

these are wonderful! what about someone like Phaidon Press who seems to publish all kinds of random (ok not random to *us*, but random to the general public) ephemera? or the "500 Teapots" publisher? i'd SO buy this collection as a book!

eta: THANK YOU for sharing, Stefan! i love these. :)

Last edited:
Back