Pearls and clasps, in "Clasps – 4,000 Years of fasteners in Jewellery"

CLICLASP

Dear PG friends,
I have been away from the forum for a long time, being very busy to finish my book on history of clasps. Now the french version is released today, and some PG members advised me to communicate on PG though the english version is not available yet.

I will come later for more details, but there is a chapter on pearls and clasps in the book.
In the meantime more can be seen on the FB page https://www.facebook.com/the.clasp.in.jewellery.4000.years.of.history/

For the new PG members, you might like to see photos I took on several major exhibitions, click on link below signature.
More later.

Anna

Last edited:
Delighted for you, Anna!!! Can't wait to see your book in English :) Congratulations :)

Dear PG friends,
I have been away from the forum for a long time, being very busy to finish my book on history of clasps. Now the french version is released today, and some PG members advised me to communicate on PG though the english version is not available yet.

I will come later for more details, but there is a chapter on pearls and clasps in the book.
In the meantime more can be seen on the FB page https://www.facebook.com/the.clasp.in.jewellery.4000.years.of.history/

For the new PG members, you might like to see photos I took on several major exhibitions, click on link below signature.
More later.

Anna
Congratulations to you on this accomplishment! I have enjoyed your many photos here on PG, and I cannot wait to see your publication in its English form. Please do let us know when and how we can purchase the book!

Congratulations! It seems I can purchase it online. Great. Thanks for the information!

Thank you for such brilliant encouragements.
Yes you can buy on line from the publishing house I set up for that purpose. But for the moment, only the french version is available, (though some american and english fans could not wait and already ordered it).
I will revert with some posts dedicated to pearls and clasps.
I have a BIG surprise to announce about the english translation but hush...that's too soon.
Anna

Congratulations!!! Excited to know what the surprise is!!!

Congratulations on the completion of your big project!

DK :)

Dear PG friends,
I am very happy to announce that the English version is on the finishing, the book will be available by end of january. The Victoria and Albert museum who red the french version wrote to me :
Le "Fermoir" has just arrived. It is beautifully produced, and very carefully structured. You have done both makers and historians a huge service. The glossary will be extraordinarily useful. I know how hard you have worked on this, and what resources you have poured into it.
And it’s a triumph. Many congratulations!"

Pre-orders will be opened as from monday, access by the link below my signature.
I promised I will post clasps and pearls, and YES I will because I always keep my promises :)
More later :)

Congratulations on your accomplishments! Looking forward to the English version.

Anna, more congratulations on top of more congratulations .... this is so wonderful! I'll be ordering a book; can't wait to see it, and how great to be rewarded with such glowing reviews!!!

Back