Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our extended family IMG-20200410-WA0018.jpgIMG-20200410-WA0031.jpgIMG-20200410-WA0030.jpgIMG-20200410-WA0024.jpg

Comment

• Father and daughter
      IMG-20200410-WA0023.jpgIMG-20200410-WA0021.jpg

Comment

• Father and son IMG-20200410-WA0022.jpg

Comment

• Mixed ones IMG-20200410-WA0026.jpgIMG-20200410-WA0019.jpg

Comment

• Libella, thank you, I love these! Especially the big black father and son pups made me laugh

You Guys, all of your photos and stories are the best diversion ever!!!!
            Last edited by lisa c; 04-11-2020, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• Libella, your animal family is hypnotic! How wonderful, what personality they each have
              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Originally posted by lisa c View Post
                Libella, thank you, I love these! Especially the big black father and son pups made me laugh

You Guys, all of your photos and stories are the best diversion ever!!!!
                Hy!
                The first two have pass away, but still living in our memories...especially for childrens for they grow up with them. Nero Thunder and Marie Blackie were part of our families for so many years- the dog for 17 years and the greyish/black cat for about 9 years. Funny momments we have with them. One story to tell is that when the cat was about 3-4 months, she hidden beyond the motor of my husband car and go with him through the neighborhood. We realise that she is missing only in the late afternoon. Kids were crying and we start looking for her ...We realise that she was around a grocery shop close to us. We mobilise ourselves, make posters / flyers with her and put them around our neighborhood. And we look for her about 2 days, till we get a call in the 3rd day and someone told us that one cat very similar with ours it is in his front garden. We rush to his house (it was around 9 o'clock in the evening) and find her playing with a very small cat. Finally, we all return happy at home, our cat happiest more than ever - eat and drink till she drop down and could not move herself- and from that day on she never leave us. But, be sure, everytime we go outside the house with cars, we always verify where she was

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                  Libella, your animal family is hypnotic! How wonderful, what personality they each have
                  Hello ! Thank you for the cute words.
                  I think that the big father, Quaron Qasim is the most beloved in our family. We have him from about 10 years and he is our joy and our protective guardian. His eyes are truly hypnotic, but with the family, he is the most "cutest puppy". When we take him, my youngest daughter has 1 year old and she was playing with him - she bites him, especially his ears -like she see on the others animals they do - and he was always happy to accept her Also, in the first years, i belive 3-4 years, in the winter time, he will pull the sleigh with my baby in. For her was the most funniest part of the winter time. She even enjoying more than skating or skiing
                  And, perhaps the most important thing about him it is that he immediatly adopt, protect and take care of each new animal that we have in our court (including here: fishes, birds - like parrots and pigeons, frogs, rabbits, ducks, chickens, cats, etc.)

Comment

• Libella, what a sweet dog! What breed are they? Very handsome.
                    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• What great stories, Libella, and delightful photos! Sometimes I wish for a dog again, but the nearby street is very busy and my yard isn't fenced. We have leash laws, too. Luckily I have a loveable Granddog that lives nearby! Sorry, no photos.
                      Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                        Libella, what a sweet dog! What breed are they? Very handsome.
                        Hy !
                        Thank you for the nice words!
                        They are italian rase Cane Corso with a grey dark fur, very protective and carrying with the family. The father is so good trained, a great personality, know all the people around, but the young son it is very stobborn - he likes only the family and considered the other persons like truly enemies (nobody can enter or get out of the court with him around ). We try to give him lessons from a special dog instructor , but it is the same. But we all love him for he is so playfull and so good and protrctive with us and other animals.

Comment

• Originally posted by pattye View Post
                          What great stories, Libella, and delightful photos! Sometimes I wish for a dog again, but the nearby street is very busy and my yard isn't fenced. We have leash laws, too. Luckily I have a loveable Granddog that lives nearby! Sorry, no photos.
                          Hy !
                          Thank you for your sweet words !
                          They all are our extended family, bringing joy and happiness each and every day. Especially now, when we are more time at home and have time for them !
                          My youngest donate her savings money to take food for them and to buy pearls to knotting at home in this period

Comment

• My new furry baby. Ziggy Stardust.82322420_2457917404335378_4059007234481324032_o.jpg

Comment

• Libella, what wonderful photos of your furry family! Adorable!

Katkashmir, your Ziggy is precious! We must get our Ziggy’s together sometime for a Jack Russell, Ziggy play time. Although my Ziggy is not very cooperative.

Comment

• How adorable your new puppy is, Katkashmir ... may you have a long and happy future with him
                                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Working...
                                X