Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CathyK ... love the photo ! I can certainly identify with that look. Every night around 8:30 when Im on the computer.. Max our older Schnauzer starts jumping and hitting me with his paws... he wants to play and he wants his chin scratched ( he has a very itchy chin for some reason ! ) My younger little man Winston just comes up and wedges his face between my knees and stares up at me ... he just....stares.... So then he gets big pats . They are so funny these dogs of ours !

MastiffM - beautiful photos and what gorgeous horses !
    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Cathy, Miss Reffi is adorable and what a pretty girl!!! I bet she's irresistible, too.

Mastiffmom, I figured you might have a mastiff (Or two!) but I was not expecting the horses!!! How wonderful you're on land to be able to have horses. My son rides horses for a college organization loves them. Such regal looking mastiffs and kitty!

Comment

• I shouldn't post full face photos ... but this just isn't the same without the "matching smiles" LOL .... just in case anyone was wondering how that little golden dog rescue was coming along 2 well matched rascals ...

DogInCar.jpg
        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Cathy, that is the cutest picture ever! Happiness all around!

Comment

• Thanks Jeg ... for those 2 it was an inexplicable "love at first sight" story and neither has looked back since. It is good not to turn your back on them though LOL ...
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• That is adorable.

Comment

• This is a picture of our dog family, and the new addition, the biggest one my sonís newly adopted rescue dog!CC93798C-3D5E-4331-BA2C-3F5958EFB1CE.jpg

Comment

• IMG_1441.JPG
                  Riley the office boss. Getting old so he has to wear Bi-focals
                  pearlman@mlange.org

Comment

• Thanks for all the lovely furry friends!

Comment

• Lilpearl, your puppies look like they're all friends already

Oooh, I have to look the regal Riley in the eyes ... he's magnificent. IMG_1441RSUP.jpg
                      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Cathy - that is just too adorable!

My two rascals...
                        IMG_1455.jpg
                        Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Thanks, MSC Here are your rascals, right side up; they're so cute!

IMG_1455RSUP.jpg
                          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• This is such a great post! Smiling dogs, coned dogs, rescued dog with new family, peek-a-boo dogs, and a dog with glasses. I can't think of a more enjoyable post!

Comment

• Our puppies... Paco (black and white), Lucy (brindle and white), Tucson (white, passed away last June)
                              They keep us laughing with their antics, Bull terriers are often described as clowns in a dog suit
                              D7912CA2-D142-4F28-BFE9-BDFBB18DD10D.jpg34A4988E-96F3-440B-95D4-857BE5E4FADA.jpgAB5F1F05-4ED9-4210-924E-B932F95A358E.jpg
                              http://www.simplyadorned4u.etsy.com

https://www.instagram.com/simplyadorned4u/

Comment

• Bull terriers are wonderful and easy going dogs. Yours are terrific. Sorry about losing your baby. Gone, but never forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                                X