Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sweet, Bailey! And BPDDC, what a pretty cat!

Comment

This is my Max. He's a monster, but I love him to pieces.
      Attached Files

Comment

His favorite position:
        Attached Files

Comment

Aaaaawwwwww.... The white stripes on either side of his nose are so cool! I've never seen a cat with that pattern before.

Comment

Thank you all for sharing your furbabies! I just love every single one of them! Now I'm all smiles and giggling! Thank you also, for the kind words on my shibas and black cat. Vader was adopted from the Humane Society ten years ago, when he was just 3 pounds. We have been told by several vets that they have never met a black male (neutered) cat with a bad personality. Kaji was a gift from my dad to my son, but the other two were rehomed Craigslist shibas that were no longer wanted (sad, isn't it?). I have been involved in rescue and fostering for about two years now. Because the breed has gotten quite popular, there are many more shibas in rescue and shelters needing homes- just in case someone is looking! They are a great breed, if you take the time to train them, but they are quite different than a lab or retriever, which is why so many are abandoned.

Not that we're not the crazy shiba family or anything, we brought the dogs to my son's senior portrait session last summer. It is safe to say I wouldn't have bought that many pictures had it been just my son. :P We didn't get Tatsu until a month after we took the photos so only Kaji and Taisho are in the photos. Kaji is in the diploma photo. He is clearly the brains in the pack.

204-254-437_3vb7_191.jpg204-254-437_8bpz_215.jpg

Comment

Now this is Shiba love, to share your Grad pics with your pup!!!!

Originally posted by amti View Post
              Not that we're not the crazy shiba family or anything, we brought the dogs to my son's senior portrait session last summer. It is safe to say I wouldn't have bought that many pictures had it been just my son. :P We didn't get Tatsu until a month after we took the photos so only Kaji and Taisho are in the photos. Kaji is in the diploma photo. He is clearly the brains in the pack.

[ATTACH]37585[/ATTACH][ATTACH]37584[/ATTACH]
              No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

Life would be boring if "monsters" didn't keep us on our toes no doubt!!!

Originally posted by cmd2014 View Post
                This is my Max. He's a monster, but I love him to pieces.
                No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

With eyes like this I think any robber would drop with they are doing and become smitten with pup love!!!

Originally posted by dmj View Post
                  Head of security: GemGem

[ATTACH]37172[/ATTACH]

Comment

Bailey- Every time I see their pictures (Schnauzers) I just laugh, the eyebrows and "beards" remind me of my grumpy uncle! I love it!
                    Originally posted by Bailey1856 View Post
                    Since today is the first day of autumn (didn't know that until i opened google), i wanted to share an autumn picture of "the Boss" taken a few years back
                    [ATTACH]37568[/ATTACH]

Comment

Awww, great post, we love our pets and love seeing everybody else's treasures, thank you...
                      And thanks Black Pearl Dude!

Bobby (red and white) is a Welsh Springer Spaniel, seen here with his summer hair cut (no feathers or curls) and Makuti (liver and white) is my baby English Springer, also with her summer hair cut.
                      Cats to follow!

aSweet Bobby.jpg

aMakuti2.jpg
                      Last edited by Happy Huku; 10-01-2015, 12:51 PM. Reason: Removed double of photo!
                      Happy Huku
                      Queensland
                      Australia

Comment

Enjoying their weekly walk on the beach (in their winter coats, a couple of weeks ago!)...

thumb_P1000122_1024.jpg
                        Happy Huku
                        Queensland
                        Australia

Comment

Mama Cat adopted us over 10 years ago.
                          Such a savvy lady, loves supervising the mowing...

P1000160.jpg

She needed a home for herself and her baby, Ginger Cat!

P8280096.jpg
                          Happy Huku
                          Queensland
                          Australia

Comment

I just love this too, imagine your pet being welcomed at the workplace!

http://www.replacements.com/misc/pet2work.htm
                            Happy Huku
                            Queensland
                            Australia

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Dreams View Post
                              Aaaaawwwwww.... The white stripes on either side of his nose are so cool! I've never seen a cat with that pattern before.

Yeah, it was his sweet little face that made me pick him (he was a rescue from the humane society). He's an absolute love bug so long as he gets EXACTLY what he wants, but he's a real talker and has trouble accepting that sometimes the answer is no. I'd say it's my fault because I spoil him, but he came to us that way.

Comment

Thank you again everyone. I knew I would be becoming here checking the pics everyday!!!!!! It really has helped me through a tough time. I was out with my pup yesterday, it was so incredibly hot so we went for Jamba Juice. My poor pup was panting but she would insist only to sit on my lap. An elderly lady walked by and said "Where is this little ones drink?" while smiling. I replied "I offered her some water, she didn't want it". The elderly lady then replied " I can tell she is well taken care of".

I hear this a lot lately, and it means so much to me. My poor dog has had a really really rough time, but our love and care brought her through (so I like to think anyway). That being said, there is no way for me to quantify in words what this little dog has done for me over the years, in my heart I know she rescued me, not the other way around, so the least I can do is spoil her :-).

Again thanks for indulging me everyone, I love all the pics it truly brightens my day!

Comment

Working...
                                X