Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our company uses an internal group instant messenger platform called Slack. We had a "company-pet" channel, which was meant for all pets. The cat owners were more aggressive posters, but welcomed all postings. The dog-owners mostly just wanted to see dogs and eventually went off to started a dedicated "company-dog" channel. It was quite entertaining to see how all that played out, and yes curious to see how things are going to play out here too!

Comment

BlackPearlDude great thread, I like pet photos even more than pearl photos.
      Shiba Inusand mini schnauzers are in my top 10 list.
      The cats are also cute, I love the friendly type.

Comment

The photo of Purranha on your arm is just too cute for words!
        Attached Files

Comment

Love, love, love seeing all your precious pets! This is my last dog, Lucky, she passed in 2005 of cancer. She was just humoring me, as you can tell from the eyes. She was a rescue, very quirky, fearful but excellent watch dog. She may have been part Australian Shepherd.

P1030351.jpg
          Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

I'll bite

Here's our little monster "Maya" heading out for a day on the water....

IMG_1790.jpg
            Kevin Canning
            Pearls Of Joy
            www.PearlsOfJoy.com
            Read My Blog
            FaceBook Fan Page
            1-800-451-1411

Comment

I love this joyful thread! Wonderful stuff!

Comment

This has become the bright spot of my mornings stopping by to see all the beloved pets, from hypnotic kitty eyes, Bunny ears to Sailor pups! All smile inducing, thanks y'all
                No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

Head of security: GemGem

48bc31578c1e9b44c58fe159c296a586.jpg
                  https://www.instagram.com/danielmoesker
                  https://www.facebook.com/DanielMoeskerJewellery
                  http://www.danielmoesker.com/

Comment

This thread makes my heart sing!!
                    WestPearls.com My Shop
                    West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

Love seeing all the dogs! They are all precious!!

Comment

Just to prove I am not biased in favor of pups : )

This is my ragdoll, no longer with me :-(

Abs.jpg
                        No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

One more

LiL.jpg

Comment

I'm sorry you lost your beloved ragdoll! Lovely coloring!

Comment

Awww thank you. She was a very sweet cat, but feisty. I just love all sorts of animals in general, growing up I had rabbits, guinea pigs, parrots, hamsters, snakes etc, I would also rescue orphan or injured wildlife. My parents, mom particularly were rather generous to tolerate this because I had a few of these animals all at once.

Now I get skunks and raccoons in my backyard…unpleasant for sure but they are so cute especially the babies and I loose all track of time watching their antics sometimes. Unfortunately people with good intentions feed feral cats, which attracts skunks and raccoons...sadly they are all meals for the Coyotes.

Originally posted by Pearl Dreams View Post
                              I'm sorry you lost your beloved ragdoll! Lovely coloring!

Comment

Since today is the first day of autumn (didn't know that until i opened google), i wanted to share an autumn picture of "the Boss" taken a few years back
                                baileyfall.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X