Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@kelluvpearls Alfred has that look of "Why are you bothering me? I get it yes I am photogenic"

@lary007 How can one not love "Bacon"!!!! That face though!

@Bailey1856 What a beautiful pup, thanks for sharing. Still feeling the loss of your other angel, well that is the spirit of this post, to help us all remember and feel good about the times we were lucky enough to be pet guardians and hopefully smile over those memories :-)

@BWeaves LoL. Oysters are temperamental….sometimes they want to play, other times they just want to sit around and produce pearls all day, high maintenance for sure.
    ---------------
    In the last few weeks I pet sat for a friends pup that I have known for 13 years. He has cancer and it is/was such a hard experience, it made me hold my elderly dog just a little tighter. The post about George and my recent experience, just made me want to smile over our pets. So thanks for indulging me everyone!
    No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

OMG this is an AWESOME thread! LUV it! Will post my furiebabies.
      As this is going to be my first picture post, I may have to wait a while for moderators to approve my posting.
      Have to figure out how to upload photos, too!

Comment

IMG_0849.jpg
        Purranha with my other furiebabies...
        IMG_1069.jpg
        Purranha cuddling on my arm
        IMG_1153.jpg
        See the little strand of pearls on her neck? haha.
        It is unfortunately a cheapie glass strand - I need to get her a better strand!
        Last edited by Purranha; 09-21-2015, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Kitten is Purranha (haha my username) - we adopted her a few months back from Animal Care & Control center in NYC.

Comment

@BlackPearlDudeDC - so sorry to hear about your friend's dog!

And love everyone's furybaby pics here!

Comment

Purranha is stinking cute! I love seeing everybody's pictures. Keep them coming!

Comment

Oh Amti I adore Shibas! My old roommate had one years ago, and I desperately want one now. Trying to convince the DH
                WestPearls.com My Shop
                West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

Purranha I am glad you came to play! Kittens sigh…this thread might not have been a good idea after all! Now I want kittens all over again!
                  No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

Cat Dump!

We have 3!

Jiji The Little Black Monster
                    IMG_0094.JPG
                    IMG_0800.JPG
                    (he ran into the netting from our christmas tree last year, he was darting around the house like this for almost an hour
                    IMG_0107.JPG

The Kitten *That's her name.
                    IMG_0295.JPG
                    IMG_1129.JPG
                    FullSizeRender.jpg
                    IMG_1143.JPG

Muta The Gentle Giant
                    IMG_1286.JPG
                    IMG_1129.JPG

sorry for any pictures of mess, we are in the middle of renovations and our house is a disaster
                    WestPearls.com My Shop
                    West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

ckrickett, those green eyes on The Kitten are gorgeous!

Comment

Thanks for the WONDERFUL thread, BlackPearlDudeDC! We're "moving" today; will try to post a photo of my belived Miss Reffi tonight
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Andof course, now I too need a Shiba Inu!!!
                          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Oh I love black cats!

Comment

Cats eyes are so mesmerizing. All of these cats have such intense expressions!

If this thread stays alive, it will be interesting to see who prefers cats, who prefers dogs and to those that might enjoy both or other pets. I saw a guy walking around the other day (One of the rare hot days in the bay area) with a huge iguana on his shoulder, but that is typical of SF, I've seen Macaws, I've seen cats on leashes, I've even seen a pig on a leash . The pet iguana was a first though. Seen them all over the place wild in Puerto Rico (especially around the Forts).
                              Last edited by BlackPearlDudeDC; 09-22-2015, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lary007 View Post
                                Oh I love black cats!
                                Oh me too!!!
                                WestPearls.com My Shop
                                West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

Working...
                                X