Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Colin Campbell on you tube is My Guilty Pleasure, for her pearls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamarinda
    replied
    The only reason that I know this psycho's name is because she went on tv a few years back and defended epstein for trying to buy sex from a child.

Leave a comment:

• pattye
    replied
    What a statement! "Lady in red!" Sparkly earrings, scarf, pearls and great brooch! I especially love the touseled pearls!
    The red stones could be garnets or crystals. Did it look like pave? I love flower brooches.

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    Web capture_9-1-2022_18312_www.youtube.com.jpeg
    Tried my best to get a good shot...can't really see much form the image

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    Here’s today’s good look, I looooove that pin but can’t make it out, except that they’re red stones not enamel. And I don’t care if they’re labcreated stones, I love the sparkle as she moves. Again watch the first few minutes for the room, I love that Castle Goring, and her look...
    90037E7D-C972-461E-B2E0-0DDC27C1EAB3.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    Thank you and Happy Holidays!
    I have just moved to a new city and I still don't have internet on my home...which makes it difficult for me to check the forum constantly or even post new stuff!

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    . Oh well, I only have a phone, that’s why I asked for opinions. Right? I think I’ll still enjoy checking out what she’s wearing, because I do have fun with it.

You all probably noticed I gave up on capturing the images, as I just couldn’t get the resolution I love.

Hey, everybody, Happy Holidays!!! I think this is a group hug emoji, but it might be a team scrum, think of it as a big hug ok?

Leave a comment:

• 2thdktr
    replied
    I'm sorry, but except for the obvious potato freshies- they all look fake to me.

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    Darn it! I made it larger and I cannot distinguish much to help me differentiate Sorry!
    But that spider/tarantula brooch looks interesting too! I thought it has some pearls on its legs?

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    6F4703A6-43D4-48EE-B946-9159AB28B961.jpeg I hope here’s a better photo of pretty sure WSS, Sept 2, 2016 on This Morning (a TV show?)

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    What do you guys think? Freshwater, amethyst, clear quartz and jet? I only have a cell phone.
    Of course, since I can’t see clearly, they could be glass beads.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by lisa c; 12-06-2021, 07:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    Ok, let’s see what happens here! This is a photo from March 18, 2021. It looked pretty clear, let’s see how it posts...
    Oh well, it’s a thumbnail you have to click to enlarge.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by lisa c; 12-06-2021, 07:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    beautiful Karin!
    And now Lady C has done some amazing thing with scarves! Somehow she folds them perfectly and they stay up under her chin, perfectly. (theater sticky tape?) I’m developing a severe inferiority complex, but I still have to see what she’s up to.

Leave a comment:

• KarinK
    replied
    I only read this thread now but I must have secretly channelled Lady C when I had an irresistible urge to buy a tweed jacket a few weeks ago :-)

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    I know Lisa. It's hard to take good photos from a video unless the quality is really good (at least HD) and the camera used to take the video was also very good. I don't think she used really high end equipment for her videos.

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    Ah, I can’t do justice to her pearls. She goes to a lot of trouble with her appearance and episodes, so I feel mean if I crop out most of her face to get more of her pearls.

I’ll just say, go to her you tube, chatting with lady c, at least take in the first few minutes to goggle at her pearls. She has some pretty long strands, and some fun clasps. Before I quit, I’m going to try to capture her GSSs. Since I know I can’t do them justice, I’ll tell you the dates of the episodes, too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X