X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CortezPearls
    replied
    Thank you for sharing that close-up photo Red
    I can see the pearls much better now and the info just fills in the gaps!

Leave a comment:

• newberry
    replied
    You are very welcome RED. It was so much fun helping you shop remotely. You chose a great necklace and I'm glad you like it.

Leave a comment:

• Red
    replied
    Originally posted by CortezPearls View Post
    Hey Red so good to see you back here
    That is one fun, casual and summery pearl necklace! newberry gave you some great advice! What kinds of pearls are there in the mix? Seems like a bit of everything: keshi, freshies, SSPs, Tahitians, some I can't pinpoint!
    Thank you for the kind comments, Douglas, JerseyPearl, CathyKeshi, and AzFlyGirl. Cathy is correct that this necklace was posted online. I was able to get some screengrabs before Sarah took it down.

IMG_2715c.jpg IMG_2717c.jpg

Leave a comment:

• AzFlyGirl
    replied
    Red, what a pretty summery necklace. Love the colors and it looks fantastic on you!

Leave a comment:

• Charlotta
    replied
    Beautiful pendant newberry.
    Stunning necklace Red.

Leave a comment:

• CathyKeshi
    replied
    Ooh, Red, that's so beautiful! I think ? I saw that online; it's so much prettier on you; your shirt really brings out the blue tones ... Congratulations

Leave a comment:

• JerseyPearl
    replied
    Red, your smile says it all!!! What a beautiful necklace, and I love how you've layered it with your pendant.

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    Hey Red so good to see you back here
    That is one fun, casual and summery pearl necklace! newberry gave you some great advice! What kinds of pearls are there in the mix? Seems like a bit of everything: keshi, freshies, SSPs, Tahitians, some I can't pinpoint!

Leave a comment:

• Red
    replied
    My purchase from the day arrived in the mail today. Thank you, Newberry, for helping me to pick out this cute summery necklace, and for letting me join in remotely on some of the fun.

20210515_151350_resized.jpg

Leave a comment:

• CathyKeshi
    replied
    Ooh, your new "Bumpy" pendant is wonderful, Newberry! Can't wait to see what else you're working on.

lmgardens ... what pretties ... looks like you had serious fun

Leave a comment:

• AzFlyGirl
    replied
    Newberry, I love your new bumpy pendant, it is beautiful. It is perfect on your pearl chain.

Excited to see the other lovelies when you receive them !

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    Beautiful Cindee!

Leave a comment:

• newberry
    replied
    My new bumpy pendant from Kojima more to follow. I'll post pictures when they are received.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by newberry; 05-14-2021, 12:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lilliefuzzysocks
    replied
    So glad to see the photos of your trip to see Sarah, Fuji and Marina. Sarah's studio is amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Charlotta
    replied
    lmgarden beautiful photos and even more beautiful pearls.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X