X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Huku
    replied
    Lovely dogs, DonnaH, hard work showing them and keeping them looking so beautifully groomed

Leave a comment:

• Happy Huku
    replied
    Amazing urban critters, AzFlyGirl

Leave a comment:

• DonnaH
    replied
    Thank you Cathy

Leave a comment:

• CathyKeshi
    replied
    The dogs are wonderful, DonnaH!

Leave a comment:

• Charlotta
    replied
    Haha, that's so funny DonnaH

Leave a comment:

• DonnaH
    replied
    Charlotta your cat sounds like me

Leave a comment:

• Charlotta
    replied
    Beautiful dogs DonnaH. My cats could never be in a show, partly because they are mixed but mostly because they aren't all that well behaved. Smallest cat also has the worst posture, she slouches. She's also clumsy, I don't think that she knows that she is a cat.

Leave a comment:

• TriciaS
    replied
    I smiled just looking at their photos, DonnaH. What beautiful dogs...and great pics!

Leave a comment:

• DonnaH
    replied
    CathyKeshi Well, here are my pets…. Goldens - Bocelli and Melody, Rhodesian Ridgeback is Tugwaan “Tuke”. They keep me busy and make my heart smile every single day.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 6 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Charlotta
    replied
    That mountain lion is beautiful. No mountain lions in sweden. We do have lynx, but I have never seen one.

Leave a comment:

• AzFlyGirl
    replied
    filedata/fetch?id=454001&d=1632230094&type=thumb With the pandemic the last year, I took some time off work, as I was a bit ill. (thankfully not covid) Just now catching up with this thread.

Love the cute raccoon (adorable bandits)! I have never seen a shrew. How cool is that little face!

Still live with the urban critters around. Fun times, the birds of prey, have been out and about all Spring. Our neighborhood has a website, where we share all our wildlife photos we take.. I have gotten a few of the photos, and some are from my neighbors. We love this neighborhood because of the feathered and furry critters. It has been so dry here, without much rain in the last year, that the critters are coming closer in to get water from the golf course sprinklers and a canal that runs through the city and next to our subdivisions. There have been a couple of sightings (neighborhood warnings) in the last few weeks, of mountain lions in the area. Probably heading towards the canal for water.......however those require great caution when sighted around here.

Thought I would share a few more 'urban critters' with you.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Happy Huku
    replied
    Originally posted by Pearl Dreams View Post
    And we also have a Northern Short-tailed Shrew living near our house. He has a velvety dark gray coat, is very shy, and loves peanuts.
    My goodness, those peanuts must be a feast for that little fellow, they are nearly as big as his face!

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlotta View Post
    Wonderful photos everyone. I sure would want to have a bobcat, I don't think that we have them in sweden. We have lynx, very rare and it's forbidden in sweden to keep wild animal...bummer. CortezPearls, you know she keeps you, not the other way around...our smallest cat is constantly trying to teach not-husband proper behaviour...he is hers...
    Nice to see the furry critters! I would bump into racoons in the middle of the night up in the Copper Canyon...and it's been 6 months that I haven't been there.
    I do feel the itch to travel, but this COVID-19 is keeping most locked up.

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    Yes, I agree...I believe she "knows" I belong to her.

Leave a comment:

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    This chonky boy visited us tonight:
    Raccoon 2.jpeg

And we also have a Northern Short-tailed Shrew living near our house. He has a velvety dark gray coat, is very shy, and loves peanuts.

Northern Short-tailed Shrew.jpeg
    Last edited by Pearl Dreams; 10-29-2020, 05:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X