Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You need to resize and start over for the others. I can't reach that button, either so it is going to stay the way it is.
    Caitlin

How to hand-knot pearls without a tool

My avatar is a Sea of Cortez mabe pearl. One of a pair of Mexican handmade earrings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caitlin View Post
      You need to resize and start over for the others. I can't reach that button, either so it is going to stay the way it is.
      Thanks Caitlin

Comment

• Briar is very handsome in the flower field.
        Cathy

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanaleimom View Post
          Briar is very handsome in the flower field.
          Thank you, I will try to load a couple more pics.

Thats better

Comment

• Awww, nice doggie Mike! And he looks so tentatively well behaved now!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerida View Post
              Awww, nice doggie Mike! And he looks so tentatively well behaved now!!
              Thats because its a still picture. Ha ha

Comment

• But we still want to read what you posted that ran off the page!

And I love the granddog!

Comment

• I believe this is what I said

I was out this morning on my daily hike with Briar. This time I had my new camera with. This is how its going. I couldn't let Briar off the leash before because he would run and not come back. Today he was posing amongst the wild flowers and I could allow him to walk ahead of me. So here are a few pics. I am happy. Although I should tell you that yesterday he decided to take off for a swim before I got to him. He was following a duck who decided to stay about ten feet in front of Briar. He was egging the dog out into the lake. Ducks are a bad influence on Briar. They are always getting him in to trouble. Wise quackers. Luckily I didn't have to walk out on ice to get him this time. He actually swam back to me. Then shook off the water and soaked me.

Comment

• That's great Mikeyy! He's so cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by GemGeek View Post
                      That's great Mikeyy! He's so cute.
                      Thanks Blaire

Comment

• He is a pretty good looking dog Mikeyy - but how is the evening struggle for the pillowspace going?

Comment

• Funny you ask.l Twice now he has snuck into my bed after I have fallen to sleep. I have had to run him out but he is persistent.

Comment

• Hi Mikeyy, it's great to know that things are going so well for you and Briar What a difference his time at college made! Ah I love the pic of him with the wildflowers, he's such a handsome chap. That's a good big area you have to take him hiking in but a shame those naughty ducks lead him astray I laughed when I read that he still tries to share your bed because now I have a little Whippet in mine

Fleur joined our family almost four weeks ago and it's been a time of readjustment for all of us. She's a very active young girl and there've been times when I wondered what on earth I was thinking having a 12 month old along with a 12 year old dog!! I don't think Fleur had much guidance in her previous life and probably got away with murder lol. However she's smart and learning quickly and a growl from the old boy puts her in her place when her over-exuberance gets too much! I love her joie de vivre, her affectionate nature and her little tail that wags non-stop!
                            Kind regards from Kerry.

Comment

• Oh Kerry!! You now have a Pearl Girl in the house!! I wonder if I have a rope I dare put on Bear? Your slinkies look wonderful!
                              Love Cathy
                              From Australias Top End
                              http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X