Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernadette. My thoughts are with you. Loosing a precious kitty is so painful. May you mourn as you should and find peace in the love and care that you provided the kitty during her lifetime.

Beth

Comment

• Originally posted by claudenancy View Post
      Bernadette. My thoughts are with you. Loosing a precious kitty is so painful. May you mourn as you should and find peace in the love and care that you provided the kitty during her lifetime.

Beth
      I couldn't say it better. Cats are a quiet comfort.

Comment

• Bernadette, I hope you are having a better day today. Poor little kitty didn't deserve a difficult death! Lucky kitty to have had you care for it!

Comment

• Hello Bernadette,
          I'm so sorry to hear your very sad news and hope that you're feeling a bit brighter. When these things happen it's beyond understanding how some humans can be so cruel....but I do believe that they will be held accountable to a greater power.

Try to find comfort in your happy memories of the wee cat and the knowledge that your kindness made a difference in her life.
          Bigs hugs from Kerry.

Comment

• Sorry Bernadette, A little black and white kitten has been hanging around my back yard for the last couple of days. Hope it likes dogs. Hope Briar likes kittens.

Comment

• Her name is Fleur, she's a twelve month old Whippet. I'm adopting her from a shelter half way across the state and I meet her on Friday She's stolen my heart and we are beyond excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
              fleur.jpg

Comment

• What a darling! I hope you, Bart and Fleur will be very happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikeyy View Post
                  Sorry Bernadette, A little black and white kitten has been hanging around my back yard for the last couple of days. Hope it likes dogs. Hope Briar likes kittens.
                  Maybe a supervised visit is in order?

Comment

• Originally posted by GemGeek View Post
                    Maybe a supervised visit is in order?
                    Right, I like Briar in one piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keshibelle View Post
                      Her name is Fleur, she's a twelve month old Whippet. I'm adopting her from a shelter half way across the state and I meet her on Friday She's stolen my heart and we are beyond excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      [ATTACH]8946[/ATTACH]
                      Very good move. She looks sweet. Woohoo

Comment

• Kerry,

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! She looks beautiful!
                        Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikeyy View Post
                          Sorry Bernadette, A little black and white kitten has been hanging around my back yard for the last couple of days. Hope it likes dogs. Hope Briar likes kittens.
                          Sounds like you might have a new pet there Mikeyy! How many sleeps till Briar comes home?

Comment

• A week from today.

Comment

• Bernadette,

Very sad to hear about the kitty.
                              Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Kerry, she looks beautiful! No wonder she has stolen your heart!

Awww, come on Mikeyy, I am sure Briar would love a little Fleur of his own to knock about with..

Comment

Working...
                                X