No announcement yet.

East Coast Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pattye, thank you for sharing the article because our dear Cathy would never have done so! What a fun read, Cathy!!!

Stay safe in all that snow everyone!

Comment

That was super cool!
      Thanks for the link Pattye.

Comment

What a wonderful story of your pearl adventures, Cathy! Jennifer has written it so well. Thanks for sharing, Pattye.

Comment

Well tiny bits of history here and there were revised lol but not on purpose ... just 2 isolated and lonely pearl girls gossiping . I have a terrible house for photography; old Victorian on a narrow lot; plenty of windows all facing the wrong directions. Walter and a camera ... LOL LOL LOL LOL ... I'll let him stick to snowblowers. Douglas dear, I bet you can guess which pearl piece Jen BEGGED me to send her a photo of ... CORTEZ KESHI put together brilliantly by our dear Sarah from Kojima! Now the pieces that got left out are crying in their little pouches ... . Thank You all, you are so kind.
          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

I know which one dear friend
            I remember when I finally got to see it at one of the Pearl Ruckuses...and when I saw it, well...I immediately recognized it
            Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
            Follow Me!
            Instagram
            YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
            Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

Douglas, my first Ruckus, my first Cortez keshi, my first Pteria Penguin strand, my first Tahitians ... it was a big weekend ... Walter was shell shocked LOL. Hisano kept feeding him good food to keep him from fainting I think . I remember timidly asking you if you had anything left to sell, and you pulled those tiny bags of keshi from your pocket, those and one loose pearl the only SOC left. Josh wandered over to sit with us to chat, and suggested asking Sarah if she could drill the pearls for me, and one thing led to another to a very happy result. I also remember you and Josh talking about a SOC/Kamoka pearl collaboration piece ... I still want that ring or pendant collaboration!
              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Wow Cathy...yes, I remember that day. Josh and I were both struggling with our pearl farms that year and it was bad, we were both on the verge of tears...then someone came and took a photo of the two of us and we had to smile for the camera. I gave Josh a fantastic red Cortez for that piece, but it never happened. It would have been great...can still be.
                But all Pearl Ruckus gatherings had something special...and it was us, the people in it...and after a while I just felt great and amongst trusted friends. Life has been one amazing trip
                Thank you for this trip down memory lane Cathy
                Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
                Follow Me!
                Instagram
                YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
                Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

I love the way you guys write, the stories...it’s so evocative. Humor leavens. You are Family.

Comment

Working...
                  X