• Show
Clear All

• SunSeeker
    replied
    Thanks for the link, Jeremy!

Leave a comment:

• BWeaves
    replied
    Judi: That's why I asked for LARGE nametags with peoples real names AND PG names on them. I kind of sort of remember people, but I have a hard time putting the name and the face together without a little help. I just say, "I know who you are, but please remind me your name." Followed by a head slap and, "I knew that!"

Leave a comment:

• battah
    replied
    Thanks for the link, Jeremy!

Leave a comment:

• judimcc6
    replied
    I met so many new people at Ruckus and do not remember all the names and PG monikers. Is there any way to label some of Jeremy's photos? I would feel so badly to meet up again and not remember somebody's name!!

Leave a comment:

• Katbran
    replied
    I keep missing these threads ... I need to stop hitting the 'new posts' as it often doesn't show them . No more lazy searching.

Hisano , thanks for posting these wonderful photos ... Some peeps I recognise from their pearls but others not.. So many marvellous photos and everyone obviously having a fabulous time how could you not?!

Hugs to Happy ... I don't suppose she's ever at the vault ? I'm hoping to get there in early October after the S Cal wedding.

Leave a comment:

• Simply adorned
    replied
    Vicarious pearl vision...for me , thank you everyone

Leave a comment:

• 86Corvettegirl
    replied
    Love the pics, Jeremy!

Leave a comment:

• Purranha
    replied
    Awesome thank you Jeremy!

Leave a comment:

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jshepherd
    replied
    Here's a batch!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8qkwj1zxv...2rcAZCqga?dl=0

Leave a comment:

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    Did I miss seeing a link for Jeremy's photos? Or is the link not up yet?

Leave a comment:

• battah
    replied
    OK I'm starting a thread in "Other Stuff" for this!

Leave a comment:

• Purranha
    replied
    Originally posted by battah View Post
    These amazing photos reminded me that I wanted to start a Ruckus fashion thread, too. I especially want to know where your fabulous linen dresses and tops came from, jeg and lmgarden!!
    OOOMMGGG YAASSS! And JEG your sneakers!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• battah
    replied
    These amazing photos reminded me that I wanted to start a Ruckus fashion thread, too. I especially want to know where your fabulous linen dresses and tops came from, jeg and lmgarden!!

Leave a comment:

• Sea Urchin
    replied
    Thank you for sharing the wonderful and amazing pics, everyone. (I am insanely jealous though!)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X