No announcement yet.

2018 Ruckus Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank YOU, Pearl Dreams! (I tried rotating it on my PC first, saved the jpeg, then loaded it to Pearl-guide, and it still went sideways! ..maybe it's my MAC??)

Comment

• How odd!

Comment

• I have a Mac and an iPhone. I find that if I load the photos onto my Mac, and then crop them a bit, then stay upright. But if I don't crop them, or I crop them in the phone, then load them on the Mac, then they post sideways.

Comment

• Good to know, BW!

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
            I have a Mac and an iPhone. I find that if I load the photos onto my Mac, and then crop them a bit, then stay upright. But if I don't crop them, or I crop them in the phone, then load them on the Mac, then they post sideways.
            Thanks BWeaves! I've copied that to the thread on how to upload photos:

https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/sh...-Upload-Photos

Comment

• entertainment onboard the Dandeana
              IMG_5005.jpg
              (crop test fail, sorry Pearl Dreams)

Comment

• SunSeeker, That one is already shown flipped in post 85, but by all means experiment to see what works for you!

I wonder if it would help to change the title of the photo after you crop it, and then upload that. I have found if I post a photo too large and resize it and re-upload it, it isn't fixed in my post unless I change the title.

Comment

• Thanks again Pearl Dreams (and sorry for the duplicate pic). I'll try another technique next time

Comment

• Hum, I've never given my photos titles.

Comment

• It doesn't have to be a word name; it could just be identified by a number. But that number is its "name"; it distinguishes that photo from all your other photos.

Comment

• I think I am almost recovered .... sort of ....
                        What an amazing weekend this was, what a once-in-a-lifetime (every year) event!
                        I loved the presentations, and the moment Jacques began his South Sea Gold presentation when everyone took out their SSG strands and put them on in honor of his visit.
                        The group photo taken right after that had to be the world's most extensive and amazing collection of privately owned SSGs ever pictured in history. Surely there has never been anything like it.

Jeremy & Hisano, a deep thank you for hosting this wonderful pearly weekend.

Elizabeth
                        Narcissa*
                        grower of Narcissus

Comment

• Thank you pearly friends for attending the 10th year anniversary Ruckus!
                          Jeremy will be sharing the direct link to the photos but I'm also posting some of my favorites IMG_3085.jpg
                          Hisano Shepherd
                          www.littlehjewelry.com
                          Follow Me On FaceBook

Comment

• Cheers to the Ruckus weekend! IMG_3076.jpg
                            Attached Files
                            Hisano Shepherd
                            www.littlehjewelry.com
                            Follow Me On FaceBook

Comment

• Friday night at Killer Shrimp. IMG_3078.jpgIMG_3072.jpgIMG_3071.jpgIMG_3075.jpg
                              Hisano Shepherd
                              www.littlehjewelry.com
                              Follow Me On FaceBook

Comment

• Purranha's treasure box filled with handmade rings!! She gifted me this jaw dropping, amazing ring. The clear pointy container houses many many teeny weeny origami stars!! It's a work of art <3IMG_3061.jpgIMG_3063.jpg
                                Hisano Shepherd
                                www.littlehjewelry.com
                                Follow Me On FaceBook

Comment

Working...
                                X