Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Ruckus Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
    I have a Mac and an iPhone. I find that if I load the photos onto my Mac, and then crop them a bit, then stay upright. But if I don't crop them, or I crop them in the phone, then load them on the Mac, then they post sideways.
    Thanks BWeaves! I've copied that to the thread on how to upload photos:

https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/sh...-Upload-Photos

Leave a comment:

• SunSeeker
    replied
    Good to know, BW!

Leave a comment:

• BWeaves
    replied
    I have a Mac and an iPhone. I find that if I load the photos onto my Mac, and then crop them a bit, then stay upright. But if I don't crop them, or I crop them in the phone, then load them on the Mac, then they post sideways.

Leave a comment:

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    How odd!

Leave a comment:

• SunSeeker
    replied
    Thank YOU, Pearl Dreams! (I tried rotating it on my PC first, saved the jpeg, then loaded it to Pearl-guide, and it still went sideways! ..maybe it's my MAC??)

Leave a comment:

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    Thanks Sunseeker!

Those are pretty cool jeans, Baby Nurse!

Sunseeker photo 24.jpg

Leave a comment:

• SunSeeker
    replied
    Jacques, it was an honor to meet you and Mia at this years' Ruckus! (and Joe too!) And what a thrill to see all of your gorgeous pearls! They truly have a magical quality about them. I enjoyed learning about your farm and it's history and was completely moved by the film.

Leave a comment:

• SunSeeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Pearl Dreams View Post
    Oh! Where has it gone? I can't see it any more either. And I don't seem to have it on my computer. I thought I had rotated it but I must have missed it, or else I'd have a copy.

Sunseeker, could you post the photo of Baby Nurse's jeans in #74 again, please?
    Here tis:
    IMG_5016.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    I love Douglas's photos!

I had to smile at the street sign in Doug's photo #27-- Palawan Way

Leave a comment:

• jeg
    replied
    Originally posted by pammbw View Post
    Oh I am dying here for the pearls and the turquoise! Who's is that? Sleeping Beauty turquoise and pearls, stunning combination!
    lmgarden created many of the pieces she wore this weekend. She has an artistic eye and the best fashion sense. Iím the lucky roomie who got to see and touch everything firsthand!

Leave a comment:

• 2thdktr
    replied
    Originally posted by CortezPearls View Post
    Great photos and thank you all for sharing! I also have some pics to share, but I have them here:
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgI5kyxHJRBkqNMtn0f5HzI6fNOIjA

Please feel free to grab the ones you like best! I've included some of the ones that you shared too!Best Pearl Ruckus ever...but we do say that EVERY YEAR, don't we?!?!?!?

Loved every minute of it...and a HUGE THANK YOU to our hosts Jeremy & Hisano, for all the Speakers, the Organizers (yes, you Cindee!) the people at Pearl-Paradise and the also important: the attendees and PG forum goers.

Thank you all for your kind hearts. Blessings.
    You took some beautiful pictures. Thank you! Almost felt like I was there.

Leave a comment:

• jeg
    replied
    Jacques, it was such an honor to meet you, Mia and Joe, this weekend! What a treat to see your beautiful pearls and to learn more about your farms and the communities you have supported. It truly is a family and your generousity and heart really resonated throughout the film. (I wasn’t clear on the release of that, but hope we all hear about the distribution once it is known)
    Last edited by jeg; 08-01-2018, 01:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• baby nurse
    replied
    Jacques, it was wonderful to meet you and Mia. Your talk was fascinating and your pearls... dreamy. So glad to hear that you enjoyed yourselves and really hope you visit again at the next Ruckus! Thank you for making the trip!

Leave a comment:

• Bcm21mk
    replied
    Originally posted by jacques.christophe View Post
    Thank you for the wonderful photo, and the kind words from everybody on this forum. We had a great time and are looking forward to meeting more pearl lovers in the next event! Thank you for making it such a special occasion for us, and giving us a warm welcome. Best wishes to all, Jacques and Mia Branellec.
    Jacques the photo of you and Mia was wonderful. She is quite a beautiful woman and wears her magnificent pearls so well!!!

Leave a comment:

• jacques.christophe
    replied
    Thank you for the wonderful photo, and the kind words from everybody on this forum. We had a great time and are looking forward to meeting more pearl lovers in the next event! Thank you for making it such a special occasion for us, and giving us a warm welcome. Best wishes to all, Jacques and Mia Branellec.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X