Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Ruckus Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy met our pearly friends on Saturday morning. Thank you Battah for her beautiful pearly dog tag!IMG_3086.jpg
    Hisano Shepherd
    www.littlehjewelry.com
    Follow Me On FaceBook

Comment

• Next year I need to bring a bigger tiara.

Thank you Hisano and Jeremy for hosting Ruckus. And thank you Cynde and Erin and everyone who worked on it. I really, really enjoyed it.

Comment

• This one is for you Purranha!RuckusLabel_FNL (002).jpg
        Hisano Shepherd
        www.littlehjewelry.com
        Follow Me On FaceBook

Comment

• Thank you for sharing so many photo's for those who were not able to attend. Unique world-event for those who love pearls.
          Thank you Hisano and Jeremy for organizing such event. Cheers to you all.

Comment

• babynurse, those jeans are so super cute!! Did you create them, or find them?

Hisano, thank you so much for sharing so many great photos! I love living vicariously through them. Everyone is so obviously having a great time. Hopefully next year And I also love the fact that you have a Corgi!!

Comment

• Hisano, thank you for sharing so many wonderful photos! It was truly an amazing experience to be part of the 10th anniversary celebration!

Comment

• I'm just smiling ear-to-ear over here...thanks for posting all the pictures!

Comment

• Yay, I love all the photos! And I loved getting my Happy lick Saturday morning- such a cutie!!

Comment

• Love love love all the photos! It was so great finally meeting you, Hisano, though I feel like we've known each other for years! And I'm so glad we got a chance to play with Happy, she's such a little love.
                    Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Busting out the gold for Jacques presentation- (thank you for the photo, Amti!)

B7D8B5C2-5D1D-41F7-844D-3EDAB0108A35.jpg

Comment

• Jeremy and Hisano, thank you once again hosting this wonderful event! It was so much fun to be a part of the 10th Ruckus. This was my favorite one yet.

A big thank you also goes out to our speakers, "Lucy and Ethel", Erin, and everyone else who worked so hard to make this such a fantastic weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by jacques.christophe View Post
                          Thank you for the wonderful photo, and the kind words from everybody on this forum. We had a great time and are looking forward to meeting more pearl lovers in the next event! Thank you for making it such a special occasion for us, and giving us a warm welcome. Best wishes to all, Jacques and Mia Branellec.
                          Jacques, it was such a pleasure to meet you, Mia and Joe this weekend. Thank you for sharing with us your gorgeous pearls, and also the story of your farms and the local communities you support. I must say that Mia looked stunning draped in your golden treasures.

Comment

• A big thanks to all who took these great photos...the next best thing to being there.

Comment

Working...
                            X