X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CortezPearls
    replied
    WARNING:
    I would like to stress out that it is no longer the case. Agustus Collection is not a reliable vendor.
    Please check this very recent thread, hopefully to serve as a warning.

Leave a comment:

• MSC
    replied
    Originally posted by Katbran View Post

Cathy MSC - Stuller has a 17 x 14 gold oval pearl shortener that might work ..
    and they have a silver one very similar to Red's . Bail / pearl shortener
    Not really what I was wanting to know about, but thanks.

Leave a comment:

• juliebeth
    replied
    Red, that necklace is a work of art! the tanzanite strung so perfectly, and the GSSP just wonderful!

Leave a comment:

• Katbran
    replied
    Yep...that's pretty deep.. and not anywhere you'd want a pearl to end up

Leave a comment:

• Red
    replied
    Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
    This response absolutely made my day!!! We so often save our jewelry for "special occasions"...what's more important (special) than proper sanitation? I wish you all the very best, and hope that your sewerage issues are behind you (so sorry for that pun...I know...)
    Ha, ha. Thank you, JerseyPearl. So far, so good. But I had to be careful that my pretty golden pearl didn't end up 8 feet under (here in the North, we bury our lines deep!). You can see the bottom edge of the concrete curb is a couple of feet above his head.

EightFeetDown20180510_112018.jpg

Thank you also, MSC, Sanippy, BWeaves, GemGeek, lary007, and Katbran.

Leave a comment:

• Katbran
    replied
    Red - That's absolutely gorgeous !! And good for you, wearing it for the plumbers. Why not ?? I don't think it's too fancy pants !! It is stunning though !!

Cathy MSC - Stuller has a 17 x 14 gold oval pearl shortener that might work ..
    and they have a silver one very similar to Red's . Bail / pearl shortener
    Last edited by Katbran; 05-13-2018, 04:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lary007
    replied
    Red, that is spectacular! The color on the tanzanite is just perfection.

Leave a comment:

• GemGeek
    replied
    Rapturous beauty! Love that color combo.

Leave a comment:

• BWeaves
    replied
    WOWZA! The necklace, the drop, the findings. You have the coolest jewelers, Red.

At first glance, I thought the tanzanite beads were lapis, and it gave me ideas for my Mom's lapis necklace. Except there's no way I can do with the lapis what your jeweler did with the tanzanite, because my beads are all the same size, but Wow, that's gorgeous.

And ya know, I have some pearl shorteners that might work like that circle bail. Hum. Must go to the jewelry box and play.

Leave a comment:

• Sanippy
    replied
    Wow your golden SSP is gorgeous. Love it paired with the tanzanite beads.

Leave a comment:

• MSC
    replied
    Originally posted by Red View Post

Battah - My jeweler had paper catalogs of Italian findings. I snapped a couple of photos for my own reference back in June, but I will check who exactly they are the next time I drop into the jewelry store.

[ATTACH]54498[/ATTACH]
    I too would love to know the manufacturer of the findings...

Leave a comment:

• MSC
    replied
    WOW what a gorgeous strand of beautiful beads! I love how they do a wave graduation. And the GSSP is a perfect combo and perfectly proportioned to the necklace. How large is the drop? That is a really cool loop mechanism. All in all very inspired!

Leave a comment:

• CathyKeshi
    replied
    That is so perfect, Red ... thank you

Leave a comment:

• Red
    replied
    Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
    Cathy, it looks like the one end is slightly rounded...assuming the receiving side is concave.
    I think that's right. It snaps into place tightly.

Leave a comment:

• JerseyPearl
    replied
    Cathy, it looks like the one end is slightly rounded...assuming the receiving side is concave.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X