No announcement yet.

Our Visit to Agustus - Eastern Trade Winds in Bali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luminous!! Can't wait to see you and your beautiful loot at the Ruckus! Not to mention more stories of your exciting adventures!

Comment

Oh that Kesh project is a work of genius!!! I am so thrilled for you, Red, and look forward to seeing you and your pearls soon Walter and I arrived in CA early to visit relatives.
      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Originally posted by lmgarden View Post
        Luminous!! Can't wait to see you and your beautiful loot at the Ruckus! Not to mention more stories of your exciting adventures!
        Me too!! Me too!!

Comment

So, here I am wearing the Eastern Trade Winds South Sea keshi pearls at the ruckus. Thank you lilliefuzzysocks for the images. In addition, I have on my two white Tahitian strands worn as a rope from Pearl Paradise, my Sea of Cortez mabe pendant and earrings designed by Soren at T Lee in Minneapolis, and my Kasumi pearl bracelet from Sarah at Kojima Pearls. I had just purchased a couple of books from Renee Newman.

93.jpg

94.jpg

Comment

Today I wore my South Sea keshi necklace with only the inner white strand. Originally, the white strand was several inches longer than the grey strand, so I asked my designer, Catherine at Stephen Vincent Design in Minneapolis, to remove the smallest pearls. She suggested turning them into earrings, and I love, love, love her design. The earrings were not ready in time for the ruckus, so here are pictures of them now. The best part is, the pearls are small enough that the resulting earring is light enough for me, since I hate heavy earrings. I love the pearl arrangement and the curve that she put into the gold wire.

20170827_121001.jpg

20170827_120916.jpg

20170827_120840.jpg

Comment

Lovely photos Red; you looked wonderful in these pearls
              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

I love the simple design and how they look on your ear!

Comment

So beautiful red!

Comment

Red, great earrings, thank you for sharing! I've made myself earrings before with that simple style, so comfortable. Such fabulous loot from your Bali trip!
                    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

I love the earrings!!!

Comment

Those earrings are such a great design! I just love them!

Red can you tell us more about the findings for your keshi necklaces? I haven't been able to find gold spring rings like that anywhere, only silver.
                        Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

Thank you for your kind comments, everyone.

Originally posted by battah View Post
                          Red can you tell us more about the findings for your keshi necklaces? I haven't been able to find gold spring rings like that anywhere, only silver.
                          Battah - My jeweler had paper catalogs of Italian findings. I snapped a couple of photos for my own reference back in June, but I will check who exactly they are the next time I drop into the jewelry store.

20170623_100819.jpg

20170623_100816.jpg

Comment

Red, what lovely keshi pearls!
                            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

Red, your keshis are lovely on you, and I just love the necklace findings -- so pretty and versatile!

Comment

Thanks, Red! Those findings are really pretty.
                                Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

Working...
                                X