Melo Pearl and Diamond Ring

Yea, Steve & Almudena! It's exquisite! and Ms A., if you run out of fingers there are always toes...

Last edited:
Such lovely Jewelry! Love seeing everyone's work! Thank you for sharing the pretties!

Cheers

Ash

Really pretty. I think the colour of the melo pearls would go really well with champagne coloured diamonds too - I think they'd really set each other off nicely....... (I LOVE champagne diamonds and it's hard to find other elements that go well with them).

- Jodie -

I don't usually wear rings but I would make an exception for either of those. Are the melo pearls more fragile than other pearls? I would love a pearl ring but I'm kinda rough so I worry about buying one. Any suggestions?

I don't usually wear rings but I would make an exception for either of those. Are the melo pearls more fragile than other pearls? I would love a pearl ring but I'm kinda rough so I worry about buying one. Any suggestions?

Aragonite has a hardness of 3.5-4.0 mohs. Proteins and/or other minerals can lower hardness to 2.5 in some pearls. Natural pearls of this structure are typically at the high end of the scale.

I like pearls so much.
All pearls look so beautiful,Specially white.
Thanks for sharing.

Back