Eugenie's Tiara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eugenie's Tiara

I ran across this wonderful photo of Empress Eugenie's tiara. Apologies if this has already been posted. I'm treating myself to some Pearl Guide time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Empress Eugenie Tiara.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	418166

Wow! Just imagine owning that... would you wear it? I'm pretty gaudy myself, so I could definitely justify it!

Comment

Oh, admiring the shapes of the drops! Of course, I'd wear it! Wonder how much it would weigh, Pearlie Sue?

About time you stopped by, GemGeek; we missed you!
      Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

You could totally pull that off Pearly Sue! Even if it was just to pop to the shops for some milk

Comment

Pearlie Sue, I would wear that around my house in my jammies, or anything, just to be able to wear it. But you would need to have a mirror handy to really enjoy it while wearing.

Comment

Yes, sorry for not showing up. Pearl-Guide is not normally a quick in and out for me, like Facebook. I enjoy it much more when I have a lot of time. Today I am attempting my taxes and figuring out Medicare, so I'm not going to be on for long, but I truly miss the friendly interaction with our pearl peeps!

Comment

We miss you here GemGeek! But glad you had some time to share with us the photo of this amazing Tiara
              I love to notice how in the pieces made with natural pearls, they are all different and the piece was never considered lesser in any way.
              Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
              Follow Me!
              Instagram
              YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
              Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

WOW! That's a stunner!!

Comment

I'd totally wear that tiara. It's one of my favorites.

Welcome back GemGeek. We missed you.

Comment

Well that's just stunning. I remember the reporting of the wedding mentioned it but I'd not seen a close photo until now.
                    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Wow! I believe those would be natural pearls, right? I wonder how much time it took to gather all of those pearls. The symmetry is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X